--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm having a **** of a time trying to find a school for any of these in my area.
    Do any of you know of any good schools for these in the cincinnati area?
    Hell even Northern Kentuky, preferably the Covington/Newport area would be nice.
    Thanks ahead of time for any info you guys can give.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the ones in the phone book, for wing chun, are or at least seam a bit mcdojoish to me.
    I know there are more schools thanwhat is in the phone book. It's just trying to find them thats a real bitch.
    And as far as bjj and jjj go, there are absolutly 0 in the phone book, mcdojo or otherwise.

the world you live in is just a sugar coated toping. beneath it is another world. The real world. and to survive there you must learn to pull the trigger!!!-Blade

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try things like "Training Center" or "Fitness Center" or "Athletics" or "Gym". They might not call themselves a dojo or martial arts training center.

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMCA?

still you could visit the places and inquire about rates

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wingchun.org has a listing of wc schools by state.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If worst comes to worst then you have to stick to books and videos. Hopefully you find a decent partner to train with.

"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law"
    Ghost of Charles Dickens

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pst, I checked out the site. Sadly THE closest one to me is dayton. I don't drive (yet) therfore I can't get to it. the next closest one is in louisville KY, see above.