Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/26/2013 5:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: close quarter combat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes thanks for that have been investigating this man for a number of years which is nearing completion i will then publish all the information in the hope that no more people
    are duped into handing over there hard earned money over to this man

Posted On:
    10/07/2014 4:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Peter Letts

Quote Originally Posted by peter letts View Post
    Gunther Bauer tells lies and is a fraudulent person he has never taken a dan grading you can check all this by getting in touch with any organization he claims to have got his dans from
    Peter Letts and his Martial Arts Fraud Investigations organisation is the invention of one Hugh Lamerick of Poynton Cheshire,aka the Poynton Bowman and also one of the principals of Black Dragon Martial Arts Academy of Romily and Stockport, which is an associate club of the Scottish Fighting Arts Society of clubs.The remarkable thing about this man is his duplicity. On the one hand he seeks to discredit Soke Bauer and his qualifications, but on the other hand he still uses the gradings (which were honoury only) given to him by Soke Bauer and uses Soke Bauer's system. Furthermore after Hugh Lamerick had been expelled from Soke Bauer's club it came to light that he had mis led Soke Bauer regarding his Dan qualificatios. Perhaps Mr Lamerick can investigate himself and explain how he rose from purple belt to 3rd Dan in less than two years. Better still since he is the foremost critic of Soke Bauer's qualifications and abilities perhaps he would like to put them to the test where it counts, on the mat. But it is doubtful that Mr Lamerick has the expertise for that. He hardly ever trained whilst a member of Soke Bauer's club preferring to sit and watch claiming some injury or another. Perhaps he has a 3rd Dan in hypochondria. What is certain about Hugh Lamerick is that for the last two years he along with ghis cronies has dedicated himself to pursuing a vitriolic smear campaign against Soke Bauer who is a greatly respected instructor on the international martial arts scene for more than thirty years. When it comes to martial art fraud there is no better exponent than Hugh Lamerick or his invented character Peter Letts. It is now time for this smear campaign to be brought to book.

Posted On:
    11/04/2014 5:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Personal Recommendation for Soke Gunter Bauer

My name is Tony Brown. I have been studying the Japanese Martial Art of Aikido for over 30 years at which point I was promoted to 5th Dan in 2005.
    In 2010 I officially launched my own Organisation called BLACK STAR AIKIDO. Our Mission Statement being "Dedicated to the Development & Promotion of Aikido". Our Motto being "fighting for peace".
    In 2011 my Organisation arranged for me to undertake an independent assessment & grading test by someone highly respected in martial arts namely Soke Gunter Bauer. I had never met this man before.
    I wished to qualify my new potential 6th Dan on merit and independency without bias. I wanted to be a credible 6th Dan and not just given it by persons or a panel below me.
    Soke Gunter Bauer afforded me the opportunity to demonstrate my style of Aikido to him. I was granted 6th Dan Rokudan Aikido on that evening. That began a new martial arts journey for me. From then I have had personal private tuition with Gunter Bauer. Every question or problem I presented to him was answered . He provided me with factual / realistic / scientific evidence to improve my technique and make it faster/more powerful and improve its effectiveness and delete opportunities for the offender to counter.
    I can state that Gunter BAUER knows his stuff !!!
    He is a true martial artist and a true warrior.
    I have organised courses where he has taught many of my students and other groups. They have all benefitted from his experience and knowledge. As far as his Dan Grades are concerned I have personally seen his Certificates which number many in-deed.
    This man is a Soke. I am his student. I have travelled with him all over Europe and he is greeted and looked after like a 10th Dan ought to be.
    Martial arts is about honour. Let us all refresh ourselves on this very point... HONOUR. I have said my experience and my truth.
    I need not say anything more.

In Budo,
    Shihan Tony J BROWN 6th DAN KURO BOSHI AIKIDO, U.K.

Posted On:
    11/06/2014 10:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by peter letts View Post
    Gunther Bauer tells lies and is a fraudulent person he has never taken a dan grading you can check all this by getting in touch with any organization he claims to have got his dans from
    Reply erne re Peter Letts. erne is in fact a Gunter Bauer and a Mike Doyle. I would like to thank them for there post on Peter Letts. The print out will be added to the file for court where they can explain is contents to the judge. Mr Bauer and Mr Doyle please feel to post more comments of this type

Posted On:
    11/07/2014 9:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Honour

My name is Tony Brown. I have been studying Aikido for over 30 years, leading me to train and teach all over the UK and in Europe. I am graded Rokudan 6th Dan Aikido.
    I am the Chief Instructor of Black Star Aikido, an independent organisation of no political attachment or affiliation.
    I first met Soke Gunter Bauer in 2011. I was immediately captivated by his martial art techniques and philosophy. His teachings were clear and crisp. I asked many questions which were answered truthfully and allowed me to understand further and develop my techniques. I have taken private lessons with him to enhance my Aikido. His coaching has improved my Aikido by way of increasing power, minimising the chance of my technique being countered, more knowledge on strike points, critical movement and energy flow. All of this allows the technique to become more effective. His knowledge of Aikido history is accurate and most informative especially when relating it to the history of Hapkido.
    It has been a pleasure to accompany Soke overseas where he has headed International Seminars with over 100 students on the mat. He is greeted and shown the respect that a 10th Dan ought to be. He is repeatedly asked to return. He is a true warrior and a Master of Martial Arts that is dedicated to training and teaching.
    I have seen his certificates which number many and from many masters. They are genuine. I have spoken to many top ranking instructors who rate him, as I do.
    Martial Arts is about honour and respect.
    I have spoken and put my truth forward.

Posted On:
    11/08/2014 9:32am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gunter bauer/ Erne

Erne is a Gunter Bauer and a Mike Doyle. I would like to thank them both for there post regarding Peter Letts. The printout will be added to the file for court and they can explain its contents to the judge. Both of you gentlemen please feel free to post more comments of this type the more the better. there is only a short time left until you receive the court papers good luck.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123