Posted On:
    5/11/2012 1:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You're right but...

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    I'm sure it would ... if you weren't responding to a conversation from 2004.

hey - quite right but you've read it so it's helped somebody relating to Gunter's knowledge - I just googled him and was faced with the question on this site so was compelled to answer _ oh well !

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 1:35pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the record for necro posting on Bullshido? This one has to be close.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 1:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BP-1 View Post
    hey - quite right but you've read it so it's helped somebody relating to Gunter's knowledge - I just googled him and was faced with the question on this site so was compelled to answer _ oh well !
    all you did was remind us that he exists and that we still think he is full of ****. your one off post from a fanboy convinces no one of anything.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 1:39pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed.. what a fucking super necro LOL

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 3:49pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    all you did was remind us that he exists and that we still think he is full of ****. your one off post from a fanboy convinces no one of anything.
    And reading this about him didn't improve my opinion:
    Gunter Bauer has been studying Martial Arts for over 40 years under some of the world’s finest Masters of Hapkido, Tae Kwon Do, Kempo, Karate, Jujutsu and Tai chi, in which he holds various Dan grades.

Mr Bauer Soke 10th Dan is the founder of Ki-Bushi-Ryu Close Quarter Combat Systems.

Ki-Bushi-Ryu Close Quarter Combat Systems is recognized Internationally as a legitimate Self Protection System in its own right.

Mr Bauer is also a 8th Dan Grandmaster in Hapkido and Korean Thai Boxing. His grades being registered in Korea with the Hwal Moo Hapkido Association whose President is Grandmaster Moon Byoeng-Tae, a 9th Dan in Hapkido and Thai Boxing.
    aaa
    Grandmaster/Soke Bauer is also a trained bodyguard and has studied with Dennis Martin, Lofty Wiseman and Marcus Wayne, of the C.Q.B.

He is well known throughout Europe for his seminars on Close Quarter Combat and Self Defence and is a Technical Advisor to various organizations including PS5, which specializes in all types of defensive aspects, both commercial and military.

Grandmaster/Soke Bauer has very strong links and works with some of the finest Martial Arts Masters in the world, including:

~ Elre Montaigue, Tai chi Master.
    ~ Olohe Solomon Kaihewalu, 10th Dan.
    ~ Ron Carlson Hanshi, 10th Dan.
    ~ James Muro Hanshi, 10th Dan.
    ~ Andy McGill Soke, 10th Dan.
    ~ Dveed Nadan Hanshi, 9th Dan.

He founded the Close Quarter Combat International Hapkido Association in 1980 and
    the Close Quarter Combat Systems in 1990.

Grandmaster/Soke Bauer has worked as a security supervisor and close quarter protection officer for many years. During this time he developed, in conjunction with many colleagues, the Close Quarter Combat Systems to deal with extreme violent situations.

LVL 99 Photomancer

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 4:12pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9th Dan in Thai Boxing, eh?
    Nice find, CP.

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 4:25pm

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    9th Dan in Thai Boxing, eh?
    Nice find, CP.
    Korean Thai Boxing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/11/2012 6:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have had multiple 2002 necros.

I like the careful wording of that bio. Instead of saying, "I am ranked with" he says "strong ties" and other crap that normally means low or un-ranked.

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 5:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: close quarter combat

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gunther Bauer tells lies and is a fraudulent person he has never taken a dan grading you can check all this by getting in touch with any organization he claims to have got his dans from

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/25/2013 6:19pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Peter, please read the stickies before you post again. This is a very old thread and you don't need to necro it unless you have real information.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast