Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 1:42pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sorry but bjj guys gotta to accept that the general public will never find rolling around has a martial art their interested in and tkd is a sport, bjj will most likly never rise to that because it doesn't look good. Accept it, your style is good but it doesn't sell well to yuppies.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 1:44pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is exactly what I though Omen. When I first watch UFC, I thought it was just a street brawling so I lose interest in many martia artist from there.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 1:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I am sorry but bjj guys gotta to accept that the general public will never find rolling around has a martial art their interested in and tkd is a sport, bjj will most likly never rise to that because it doesn't look good. Accept it, your style is good but it doesn't sell well to yuppies."

What I am looking for is effectiveness. Nothing more. We all can help the process by learning what is effective, and passing the word. So the next time someone says " want to put my kid in Karate" explain why BJJ would be better, or atleast suggest high school wrestling!

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 1:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I am sorry but bjj guys gotta to accept that the general public will never find rolling around has a martial art their interested in and tkd is a sport, bjj will most likly never rise to that because it doesn't look good. Accept it, your style is good but it doesn't sell well to yuppies."

What I am looking for is effectiveness. Nothing more. We all can help the process by learning what is effective, and passing the word. So the next time someone says " want to put my kid in Karate" explain why BJJ would be better, or atleast suggest high school wrestling!

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 2:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    again what makes you think they kids is going to like doing them. Nothing he wants to do fly kicks and shoot ki blasts.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 2:21pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe if more females were in BJJ i would be interested, j/k
    i see it's merits.....and flaws

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 2:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I don't I say this two times, that guy owns all them guys.

Posted On:
    2/11/2003 3:26pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wtf

what are you smoking?

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2003 10:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After seeing Krav Maga on this show, I check around for a KM instructor in my area. I thought KM might add a little no nonsense self defense training to my reptoire ;) (the KM knee/elbow strikes that were featured looked brutal) Anyway, the ONLY school in my area that teaches KM is a TKD school? What's up with that?

Oh well...Maybe I'll look into a KM seminar or something.

Edited by - TKDist on February 12 2003 09:42:49

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2003 10:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo-Kai - A great style to learn when you just want to stand still and have your opponents beat the crap out of you.
    This cracked me up. It's true! Judo-Kai is NUTS!
    I think it takes a special kind of crazy to stand there and say...
    "You know I THINK that I can handle a full force blow to my trachea...go ahead and hit me" LMAO
    "Actually while you're at...kick me in the balls REEEEALLY hard too."

Edited by - TKDist on February 12 2003 09:52:06
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123