Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2004 6:31pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    " He goes for a double leg take down and I slap him up side the face and he staggers off balance. I then do a quick jab to his face and he staggers back again. ".
    Omega has t3h anti-gr4ppl3 !

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/21/2004 11:18pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

For days I'd been spouting off to my friends on how I could go "Bruce Lee" on a group of guys. If we ever got into a situation where I was attacked by more than one person don't jump in because I might hurt them (remember teenage hormonial ego here). My friend who was a brown belt in American Kenpo Karate and "knew" the escrima sticks basically decided to get into a penis measuring contest with me (basically my stuff is better than your stuff)

That Friday my friend Robert, who was really interested in this girl who was at a ditch party, decided to try to win her over by stealing her away from her current boyfriend. He called her and told her that he was coming over. After arriving the girl did not come out of the house. We sent my friends to go call her again while we waited outside the house. 15 minutes or so later the whole party of 3 guys and 3 girls came out.

The boyfriend came over to my friend who was still sitting in his car. I told him to get out of the car and kick his ass. He didn't so the boyfriend coldcocked my friend(bet you haven't heard that one in a while). His friends then grew some balls and decided to knock on my window. I got out of the car and they challenged me to a fight. I told them that it was between those two, as long as they didn't get involved I was going to stay out of it. I looked over again and the guy hit my friend a second time. At this point the girlfriend (I'm assuming they were going with each other) of the guy who was yelling at me stepped between me and her boyfriend and started to yell at me on why I don't get out of there. At this point my friends drove up so we outnumbered them 4 guys to 5 (big deal considering all my big talk earlier in the week)

All of a sudden the guy reached around his girlfriend and sucker punched me. I grabbed the girl and sat her on top of my friends car, grabbed the guy and slammed him against the car door; told him to calm down. His other friend sees this and comes running over, so I grab him and slam him against his friend. (This next one you're not going to believe) The friend who was hitting my friend sees this runs over, I grab him and slam him against his other friends so I have all three of them pinned against the car, completely off banlanced and unable to get off the car. My friend then starts the car a peels out half way down the street and they all fall over on the street in a heap.

The original guy get's up first (no joke on this) shakes his finger at me "I'm going to kick your ass" (didn't I here that in a bad 'B movie?)

I jump up in the air and did a snap kick to his stomache and face (think karate kids here guys). My thoughts when I landed (oh, **** that worked!!!!) The next guy tried to sucker punch me and I jab him in the face and send him back as the third guy attempted to tackle me, reaping hip throw and I fall on top of him. (remember I've been doing judo so I go for a secure pin instead of the submission). I hold the guy down and then notice the other guys coming up behind me (god I thought I was screwed, I was wondering what my friends were doing at this time). At the last second I rolled the guy I had on top of me and they blindley start wailing on their friend (about 3 seconds go by when they realized what they were doing. They then change up and attempt to hit me. To this date I have no idea what I did not to get hit and get out of there but I did it (call me ninja).

As each of the guys tried to get up from the heap I punched them in the face until all three were rolling on the ground holding their faces (pure comedy I couldn't choreograph this **** any better). I then look for my friends and they're sitting in my truck lauging their asses off. I look for my other friend and he's getting out of his car with his escrima while this 280lbs Mexican dude came barraling toward him. He grabbed the sticks and threw my friend, literally, back in the car "get the **** out of here".

I turned to see if any of the other guys were getting up and they weren't. As I turned to face, what I could only assume was the older brother of these guys he yells at me "you want some of this ****???", he's about 10 feet away and I started stutter stepping away (oh, hell no).

"Dude, I didn't want to fight in the first place"

"Then get the **** out of here"

Without another word I jumped into my truck and my friend (see the Movie theatre story) guns the truck and drives away.

We drove to the local mall and met up at the arcade. I asked my friends wtf happened to them just to have them remind me about how they were told not to jump in. My first multiple person fight and I survived. Only goes to show you sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. My friend who got hit a total of three times went on bragging days later on how he helped me during the fight.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 12:23am

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    young Omega. . .
    1 against 3
    still the bully!

`~/

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 3:45am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    w00t!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 6:55am

supporting member
     Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent stories!!

Jonny

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 7:18am

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No offense, but your friend is a moron, you all just got what you deserved.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 10:46am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well duh, it's called being a teenager and thinking you're invincible.

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Careful, Omega...some of us might think you're not as modest as we were originally led to believe.

Attentionwhoring, postwhoring bitch.
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 11:50am

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only Omega stories I have are A) getting chain-punched back into a wall by Omega while we're sparring. Cheater! B) Almost getting my left ankle snapped off when he throws some gay Sambo move on me while I have him in closed guard C) Finally redeeming myself by getting a double-leg takedown.

BTW, have you told everyone here about that Secret Squirrel McDojo mission you were doing in Atlanta? I wouldn't want to taint your squeaky-clean reputation or anything . . . :)
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/22/2004 2:21pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you, you fucking fuckety **** ****....that was the perfect ninja technique but noooooo, I had to have to be imfamous and all of you guys had to have wanted posters of me. I had the perfect story picked out too. I sooo hate you guys...where's blankslate these days anyway?
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast