Posted On:
    1/12/2005 4:56pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    So the "exucitive consultant" beats up the crazy guy in the toilet. :jerk:

Crazy guy made just exacly what attack on you? Did he do anything but use his mouth? He said a bad word?

Gee, what a way to use martial arts.

I kicked a dog once. The fucker looked at me funny.

Gee Pat I really hope that's sarcasm.

Trapped into a bathroom, crazy guy being agressive toward me, don't want to turn my back on him.... you think this is a safe situation? How's the saying go "best judged by 12 than carried by 6". Yes, I felt in danger, yes the guy was esculating the situation, no he didn't go to strike me; he just decided to close the gap to try to get into my face, sorry I'd rather err on the side of caution.

People please don't look at these stories as forms of bragging. Personally speaking I'm not proud the way I handled most of these situations except for the Halloween story. As the saying goes, walk a mile in my shoes.

[This space for rent]

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because then we will be a mile away, with your shoes, and you won't be able to chase us.
    (silence).
    Aaaaanyways, anymore stories?

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 5:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I'll do my famous Six Flags story later today.

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does it involve body slamming someone off a rollercoaster?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 10:38pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Six Flags Magic Mountain; Happy B-day to you...

May 5th 1995

How do I know this date so well? It was my first wife's birthday and I decided to take her to Magic Mountain for her Birthday. I was taken a freeway that clogged and jammed constantly as most freeways near LA do. I had one guy tailgating me for about a half hour but we were getting to a point where I knew the road split into two lanes so I prepared to move over. As the the lane split I moved over so the guy could pass me but he ended up tailgating me even more attempting to pass on my right. By this time it was too late to move back to the left lane as somebody else decided to take advantage of the situation. He blew a gasket and passed me using the breakdown lane, flipping me off an yelling and the top of his lungs. I decided to slow down to let the guy in and he pulled in and slammed on his brake 3 times.

My wife started to get beyond angry. I finally deemed the situation too dangerous and noticed that he was driving a truck with very little pickup (no pun intended) so I weave past the guy wave by and snake on to the next freeway entrance. The still angry person decided to catch up to me and forced me over to the side. "Go kick his ass" my wife said.

"I'll calm the guy down he's probably just having a bad day"

:spanky:

(at this point we're one exit away from Magic Mountain)

The guy get's out of his truck cussing at me "What the ****'s your problem!!???"

"Dude calm down I was trying to let you pass chill out"

"**** you" and he pushed me....

(again selfdefenceforum.com fuckheads pay attention)

When he went for another push I did a ridge thrust to his throat, kicked him in his groin, elbowed his forehead (didn't want to hurt him too badly) and kneed his chest (again, I just wanted to demonstrat to the guy I knew what I was doing and he shouldn't try to esculate this any further).

As I stood over him, he was kneeling on the ground, he looked up as I shrugged "calm down"

He pulled back (you've got to love these guys) he took a wild swing toward my head. I parried him around and locked him in a RNC. "I bet you feel stupid now"

"You knocked off my glassess man I can't see" (they were sun glasses)

I decided not to choke him out. I half nelson the back of his head and ram his forehead into his truck cab. "how's that for glasses **** head, now chill out"

At this point a 'concerned citizen' in a white Aerostar pulled over "Guys break it up there's no need to fight"

I roll my eyes. I walk over the guy to the side of the road hip throw him down the hill (he goes about 8'). I look at the good Sumaritan "It's over man you don't want to get into the middle of this"

"We'll call the police"

"Why?"

"You guys just need to stop fighting"

Suddenly my head jarred. I look at the original fuckhead standing there as the good Samaritan tried to calm both of us down. I hold up my hand to the guy and look at the fuckhead "Did you just hit me?".....Look at my wife who's nodding her head "Did he just hit me?????" Look at the fuckhead again "didn't I just get done kicking your ass. Do you know how easy I was going on you, you piece of ****???"

The fuckhead turns towards the good Samaritan "he hit me first"

"actually I believe you pushed me after you ran me off the road which constitutes you hitting me first..."

Good Samaritan "It doesn't matter the police station (CHP) is just over there we'll just call them"

Me "Fuckit man I'm outta here"

The fuckhead then grabs me by the shirt with one hand. At this time in my life I've been shown about a dozen ways out of this situation and thought nobody would do this. I'm like '****, there it is...too many choices...I can't believe he actually did this....ew I could do this one...or this one...or this one' Suddenly the words I didn't want to here come out "I am a police officer" the fuckhead said.

I decide to do a wristlock on the guy (there you Te No Kage) "here then take my license plate # and track me down **** head" Osoto gari slam him into the pavement (I actually made sure his head didn't hit).

I walked over to my car and got in "You should've broken his body" my wife said.

Suddenly the guy bangs on the window "you can't go you're under arrest"

I roll the window down and he starts to reach through the window. I then roll the window up quickly and catch his hand. I start the car and he panicks and yanks his hand free.....

What an asshole....fortunately we had a great time at the Park.

Middleweight

2 hours from the beach, 4 from the mountains

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 11:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should divorce your wife.... yeah, I know, it's a joke....
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to omega again.
    Seventh: If you think TKD doesn’t work, your right, until you get the side of you face smashed with a roundhouse kick. -- ronin69

It's just that I carry weapons and have no moral compass anymore. -- JKDChick

At least until the Wing Chun clown car arrives. --JKDC

RAAAAAAR! Fear the Tiger!

Posted On:
    1/12/2005 11:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! (sorry omega, but that one is kinda funny!)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tkdan28 again.
    Regards,
    CrimsonTiger

"Na'h, they should go to old school rules.
    One guy gets sword and sheild, the other gets a net and a trident.
    Lions eat christians between rounds." - Strong Machine

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/13/2005 1:12am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogyman
    Hey Pat, I'm not trying to be a dick here, but what if that guy had picked on someone of the same size as omega with absolutley no MA experience whatsoever?
    He could walk out the door. Call a bouncer. Take leak in peace.

Omega, I was serious with the level of response, which seemed excessive, though I must say it wasn't clear to me how he'd gotten in your space/face. I would have just jerked my little finger into his nose and drowned him in the toilet. Something mellow and controlled, but then, grasshopper, I am the gentle old fart.

I like the last story much more. Ha ha, moron, eat ****. Reminds me of a story when I ... I know, I'll start my own thread! It also reminds me of the story when they were doing security/terrorist drills at the Thikol missle engine factory and my instructor who's an exec there was working with a cop and the cop freaked and Pat choked him out from the rear with hooks set, and later the cop said it was a good thing because he was going for his gun! Dumb cops.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  9. 9chambers

Posted On:
    1/13/2005 10:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I got pulled over by a volunteer fireman pretending to be a sherrif once. He wouldn't show me his badge. I think he was just trying to impress his girlfriend. What a dumbass. If I was omega I would have kicked his ass but I just decided to look at him like he was an idiot and let it go.

I do regret not getting his license number and reporting him though. That stuff is illegal.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2005 1:12pm

Style: Indi-Yogi-Jitsu! jk, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was a real police officer, I seriously doubt you would have gotten off that easily. No offence or anything, but the police do ten to take care of their own, and I'm sure a cell phone call away, and there would have been 3 or four of them chasing you...:(
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast