Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 2:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I beat him every time, he was pretty good to. He was like 5lbs heavier than me. I got taken down alot at first, but evertually I countered his takedowns and took him down, and he was really easy to sweep, don't know why. Me and him are gonna start working out together. Suprising thing was that I didn't tap him from the guard much, most of the time it was from the mount.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 3:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ is dirty wrestling, so it's no wonder you can win if you don't follow rules.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 3:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Suprising thing was that I didn't tap him from the guard much, most of the time it was from the mount.

*gasp* Imagine that!!!!!

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, even BJJ people think they desire to go to guard.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like the guard but the mount and side mount are always better.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lucky bastard. When I was in the wrestling tryouts (the tryouts were all I could do since my job prevents me from actually attending meets), I was with my friend and his cousin, who's been in BJJ for a couple years. He was wasted by pretty much everyone except me, mainly because he insisted on using BJJ moves on the wrestlers. I think I was the only one in the room with no grappling experience, so they made me wrestle the blind kid. It was the most awkward, surreal two hours of my life.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 6:24pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wrestle a blind kid? what the hell.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 6:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for two hours?!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 7:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you use bjj under wrestling rules yeah your gonna get killed.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/09/2003 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More than anything else, I was just baffled to hell since I didn't know any pins and he screamed in pain every time I touched him. Thatm and he kept trying to gouge out my eyes. I think he was jealous.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast