Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Genius

Posted On:
    12/20/2004 1:07am

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that's hilarious, Olinrinii.. Ashida Kim writing about "portly" masters!!
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/23/2004 12:11pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, Dantonio's sprinkling around of Japanese words inappropriately reminds me of the embarassing variety of anime fan who screams "baka" inappropriately and frequently when in an English language conversationi.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2004 10:27pm

Style: ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fun with Dave

I made a mockery site. Dave's normal site is http://www.geocities.com/bufusite.
    Mine is http://www.geocities.com/bufujita. When the page opens, it is important to wait 5 seconds. The reason is because I did not copy Dave's page, I loaded his page in a frame and then edited the frame. After 5 seconds, the text will change and the links on the left will change (oh, they'll look the same, but they won't take you to the same places).

Lastly, if you get the "page has been deactivated" message, this simply means too much bandwidth was used on Dave's page and you'll have to wait about an hour. If you get the same error when using my site, still wait the 5 seconds and I'll still greet you with a pop-up message. After you click ok, the site will count to 10 and automatically try itself again.
    My site has brains. :profe:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:52am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

real author of realultimatepower?

I personally don't think Robert Hamburger exists, but is the invention of Jeremy Michael Couillard from Michigan State. I can't say this as fact though.

Realultimatepower used to have almost all of it's pages hosted on this server, www.msu.edu/~couilla3/ninja/. I just went to the msu website and looked up "couilla". I always wondered how a 10 year old could be that damn funny.

More Info: http://a.parsons.edu/~juliaset/index.php?comments=263 (read the comments)
    Last edited by Samurai_24; 12/30/2004 11:03am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reformed One
    It looks like he has pulled his site. Been there and done that. :5badair:
    No, his site has not been pulled. I implore you to read my message again. When the site says "Inactive" due to inactivity, it really means that his bandwidth limit has been met and visitors have to wait an hour before they can revisit. I know this because I see this error on his page all the time, but it comes back up.

Secondly, if you have not been to my version of the site, then you have not been there, done that. C'mon, humor me. Many people have gotten a kick out of the site (and the many visits to my site are killing his bandwidth). :toothy12:

Edit: His page is up right now, 7:48pm (CST), which means my page is up right now.... :D
    Last edited by bufujita; 12/30/2004 8:48pm at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:11pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_24
    I personally don't think Robert Hamburger exists, but is the invention of Jeremy Michael Couillard from Michigan State. I can't say this as fact though.

Realultimatepower used to have almost all of it's pages hosted on this server, www.msu.edu/~couilla3/ninja/. I just went to the msu website and looked up "couilla". I always wondered how a 10 year old could be that damn funny.

More Info: http://a.parsons.edu/~juliaset/index.php?comments=263 (read the comments)

Well obviously the page isn't really by a 10 year old, but rather by a college student. You can tell by reading where the page is loading from on your browser. (msu.edu)
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand how people can misinterpret RUP as being real. It's obviously a joke... although it does make it much funnier knowing that people do.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:45pm

Style: Sleeping / Studying

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dunno if you giys have been to bufujita's parody of Dave's site, but its an interesting visit. Plus, it gives a link to http://groups.msn.com/SPECSEC/wallofshamecd.msnw <----which shows that Dave has in the past claimed to be from the Special Forces. That myth has sinth been debunked.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:53pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad the guy doesn't have a message board. Message board commentary is my specialty. Hey, if I'm not mistaken, this guy has a dojo in Philly, right? I'm about 1/2 hour outside of Philly.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2004 10:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for visiting. The page is down a lot because Bufujita's version of Dave's page is much better and draws more of a crowd. :)
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast