Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He probably took "bu" as in warrior, "fu" as in the term that Stephen Hayes uses to describe the wind element, and "kan" because that's what bujinkan ends in.

In all probability what he's doing when combining them is ungrammatical and silly.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I hear "bufujinkan" the first thing that comes to mind is that fat bastard and his training body dressed up as ninjas pounding each other in the ass with bokkens.

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 8:15pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone dropped the bullshido addy at the forum that hes posting? It would be nice if he could enlighten us with age old proverbs like Ashida Kim did. (Which personally, I LOVE- nothing says you know how to fight better than talking about it.............)

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 8:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraMusashi
    When I hear "bufujinkan" the first thing that comes to mind is that fat bastard and his training body dressed up as ninjas pounding each other in the ass with bokkens.
    Dude, when I was on the heavy bag today I kept imaging that guy's big round heavy belly on the black leather surface of the bag. It motivated me to keep throwing combos on the bag. And I kept thinking, "Bufukan...bufukan...what a friggin moron....bufukan..."

I guess I built up the desire to pound the **** out of this guy over the past couple of days.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/18/2004 5:15am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    Dude, when I was on the heavy bag today I kept imaging that guy's big round heavy belly on the black leather surface of the bag. It motivated me to keep throwing combos on the bag. And I kept thinking, "Bufukan...bufukan...what a friggin moron....bufukan..."

I guess I built up the desire to pound the **** out of this guy over the past couple of days.
    Lol, just got the image of this angry man beating the tar out of a bag going, "************! ************! fucking ninja guy! ************!" Right before he rips it off the ceiling, mounts it and GNP.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    12/18/2004 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ronin's a beast, he pry needs a new heavy bag now after that episode. I tend to have things that piss me off I don't even realize till I start either lifting or hitting the bag, then it pops into mind and I want to destroy everything. An example of this would be women.... now I'm angry again, time to go to the gym.

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    12/18/2004 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the "affiliates" area, the Ninja's wearing sunglasses ir comedy gold ifyou click on them to see the larger image. Especially sunglass ninja #1. Looks like he stole those glasses from Stallone in Cobra. Might have to make that pic an avatar.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2004 12:44pm

Style: Brass Monkey

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you wanna hear some ****? the one dojo location is in my town. where was this guy when i was five and wanted to be a ninja more than anything?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/19/2004 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    you wanna hear some ****? the one dojo location is in my town. where was this guy when i was five and wanted to be a ninja more than anything?
    Any chance you could drop by and give us a review/funny story?

Posted On:
    12/20/2004 12:53am

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I am probable behind the rest of you as I just found out about http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm today. I laughed my dam ass off. I too thought that the authors of the website might have written their own hate mail, to find that a real guy could not figure out that this was a parody site makes it all the better. On another note, why are all these “Masters” so portly? This Soke David D'Antonio is a fat little guy! I have only been at Judo for about six months and have lost twenty pounds; he has been at “Ninja-fu” or whatever for twenty years. Check out http://www.geocities.com/bufusite/120-2045_mvi1.avi this is not a man in “Ninja” shape.

I remain,
    Ashida Kim
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast