Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Check it out; the website of the ninja who actually flamed realultimatepower.ne t!!!!!

I'm sure that everyone here is very familiar with www.realultimatepower.net. The hate mail section was one of my favorite sections, and some of you may remember the emails from "Soke David Fujita."

DEAR ROBERT (OR WHOM EVER)

I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE POSTED ON YOUR SIGHT IS NOT ONLY COMPLETELY WRONG BUT ALSO VERY MISLEADING AND DANGEROUS. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF NINJA,NINPO OR NINJUTSU BUT CLAIM TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON THE SUBJECT. GOD FORBID SOMEONE ACTUALLY TAKES YOUR GARBAGE TO HEART AND TRIES THIS INSANITY....YOUR GOING TO GET SOEM POOR KID KILLED....ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THAT RESPONSIBILITY. AS FOR ME....IM A NINJUTSU SOKE...GRANDMASTER....IN A LEGITAMATE NINJA RYU (FAMILY) WITH 25 YEARS UNDER MY BELT IN AN HISTORICALY TRACEABLE LINEAGE. I STONGLY URGE THAT YOU DO THE FOLLOWING....
    >1:PLACE AN APOLOGY ON THE SIGHT WITHIN 48 HRS OF RECIEPT OF MY EMAIL TO ALL NINPO STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
    >2:PLACE A NOTE ON THE BEGINING OF YOUR SIGHT TELLING EVERYONE THAT GOES TO YOUR SIGHT THAT YOU ARE FULL OF BS.HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE ART AND TO NOT TAKE THE SIGHT SERIOUSLY
    >3: REMOVE THE SIGHT BEFOR SEPT 15 2002. SHOULD YOU NOT REMOVE THE SIGHT BY THAT DATE THEN I WILL FIRST LOBBY AOL TO HAVE THE SIGHT REMOVED. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I WILL PAY YOU A VISIT TO TEACH YOU WHAT REAL SHINOBI IS CAPABLE OF DOING....AND BELIEVE ME...I CAN AND WILL VISIT YOU. YOUR SIGHT IS DANGEROUS AND OFFENSIVE...ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO HAS DEDICATED HIS LIFE TO THIS ART AND HAS INHERITED THE SYSTEM AND KNOWS THE DANGERS AND VALIDITY OF NINJUTSU. I EXPECT AN EMAIL IN RETURN TO CONFIRM YOUR RECIEPT OF THIS EMAIL.....GOD HELP YOU IF YOU DONT RESPOND.

SOKE D. FUJITA
    BUFUKAN NINPO BUJUTSU HOMBU DOJO
    And that's not the only email he sent to realultimatepower.net...

SOKE D. FUJITA Part 2

Dear Robert,

september 15th rapidly moves in upon us like a thunder cloud ready to explode in an intense rain of fury. as i stated in my previous letter, i asked if you were ready to accept the responsibility of the damage and injury that your mis information will cause others. i see that you have recieved a letter from a concerned mother of three stateing that your web site has caused her son to fail in school as well as injure one of her other children. is it simply that you are waiting for some one to die as a result of the garbage that you propogate on your site? you only have a few days left to send out a letter to me via email that will be distributed to all real ninja that you have insulted as well as post a disclaimer on your site disavowing what you claim to teach....then take the site down and replace it with a letter stateing that anyone whao has taken you seriously should not and that they should not follow your ill example. dont force me to take further action upon you the least of which is to petition aol to tear down your site....the worst of which would be a personal visit from myself and my students at your so called dojo to remedy your ill behavior. little boy, i am the real deal, and i take offense at your immature lies and the example your set for others. i guarantee that my 25 years in ninjutsu as well as my title of ninja,iemoto and sokeship over various japanese ryu ha related to the ninja will be quite adiquate to put you in you place. fell free to email me back....and anyone who reads this can email me at @@@@@@ with your concerns and together we can fight to have this little boy banned from the web. robert, i hope...no i dare you to post this entire letter on your site so that others can access my email address.

wrathfully,
    david d. fujita, soke (grandmaster)
    bufukan ninpo bujutsu dojo network

Now, when I first read those emails, I was filled with this wrathful indignation at "Soke Fujita" for being a dumbass and so I actually tried to google up references to him. Alas, the search term "Fujita" turned up nothing.

Years later, I found a thread at e-budo.com that revealed to me the picture, website, and email address, as well as more comments from the great soke.

Firstly, his email is warriormonk@aol.com, which is a very pathetic email address. It dosen't even have anything to do with ninjas. Monk=/=ninja.

Secondly, the guy's name is actually David Dantonio. He decided to call himself "Soke Fujita" because he claims to have been taught by that Fujita koga ninja guy. Blearg.

Thirdly, his website is here; if you look at his picture he's a fat bald guy: http://www.geocities.com/bufusite/index.html

From the website:

Soke was given the sacred Keppan (blood oath ) at the age of 9.
    Within the Bufukan there exist a wide variety of fighting skills to include:
    Bujutsu

Kusarijutsu

Taijutsu

Ju-Taijutsu

Koppojutsu

Atemi waza

Kenjutsu

Aiki waza

Urban and Wilderness survival

Escape and evasion

Espionage

Tantojutsu

Shurikenjutsu,

Hensojutsu

and many other ninja related arts.

There are some great photos on that web page and a few videos, but the best part is that on the e-budo thread http://www.e-budo.com/vbulletin/show...threadid=28243 started by Thai Bri of all people Dantonio actually drops in and lashes out at the people who are ridiculing him. And Thai Bri, like, apologizes to him.

Dantonio writes: (bold is my emphasis)
    Hello To All,
    Normally I do not reply to such trash talking, as its the basis of juvenile behavior.Ill make an exception in this case.
    First I would love to start off with this..
    With all of the posting you people do...and some of you are regulars who post more than frquently(can you say unhealthy obsession)...when do you have time to train, develope your skills and work on spiritual refinement??..
    Im falttered that I occupy so much of your time in thought...I must be that special to you.
    As far as "putting video cameras in girls showers"..thats the type of derogotory bs that can be viewed as slanderous. What would make a grown man say such things on a public forum when they are supposed to be representitives of the arts....
    These forums,which are supposed to be friendly and cordial, remind me more of sad high schools antics from the "cool crowd"...against the nerdy kids in an effort to validate their own coolness.
    You all are a sad lot.
    ((He must have been bullied in high school.))
    What I do, I believe in, and its my business..why does it bother you so much..if you dont agree with it or like it...go your own way. Does it make you feel that good to poke fun at others..makes you feel like a real man...a bunch or heros...do you end with a huge smile and an erection after you have make your 50th bashing post of the day.
    I constantly recieve emails..and they are welcomed...but I like to have a bit of fun with the people that email me with trash...They usually claim thier validity, the authenticity and their martial vitue while bad mouthing me...so to test their character..I shoot them an email that they could see as insulting so to get the intended response from them...and its ALWAYS the same...they lash out without any self control that would be indicitive of a budoka..in any fashion..short tempered,ill mannered bullies.
    I love it when Im called fat...makes me laugh in that you are so concerned with the exterior, that you neglect the inner aspect...sure im not skinny...but neither fat . Did that make you feel good to pick on the weight of someone..a person whom you have never met...im sure it did...As far as lp manager..no not a store security guard...i recover and investigate consumer fraud,robberies and recover monies on bad check and credit cards,as well as trace stolen cards and things of that nature. Not that I feel the need to explain, but I figured I would give you a glimpse of what I do. Being the sad, low self esteem having group you all are, Im sure this post will be replied to with the usual ridicule and slander typical of you all..and Im sure to recieve emails..to which Ill play mind games with the senders of negative worded email...
    Just remember...I feel good about who I am,what I teach,whom I associate with and how I live life..you obviously do not as you all (and you know who you are) feel the need to turn what could be a good venue for martial banter..into a school yard bully hang out...maybe you were bullied as kids...I spent my youth..since age five..in this art...thats 27 years ....what did you do as a child,,as a teen..as an adult...make positive and it comes back..make negative..it comes back tenfold.
    theres alot of good to be had on this forum...its a shame that babies and bullies have to use it a =s a forum to taunt/tease/degrade others..whom they know nothing about..to make themselves feel important..get my drift...grow up and demonstrate the values of budo that you are so quick to claim others do not...exercise the true nature of budo..freindship/honor/responsibility....how do you think newbies in the arts are going to react and handle the responsibility of training when they see seasoned martial artists acting like juveniles??? we ALL have the responsibility to set an example to the juniors/and to one another as we walk this path...walk it alone/together whatever..we all walk it..we walk it our own way/at our own pace. Again..if you dont like what I do I respect that...do your thing I will do mine...thats why basin robins has soo many ice cream flavors....choose what you like..ignore what you dont....
    be true budoka...set the example..live with vitue and honor...dont resort to lowering yourself to childish name calling..
    and stay off the forums just a little and go train...
    KOGA IKKAN!!!!!
    DAVID J DANTONIO
    BUFUKAN NINPO BUJUTSU
    He sure mentioned high school bullying a lot.

Dantionio writes further down in the thread:

Hello again to all,
    Asexpected I did recieve some emails withthreats and nonsense...oh well...boys will be boys.
    Ill now comment on the replies to my post. Yes I have trained for 27 years, and I believe in what I was taught. I was granted sokeship and I believe in what was handed down to me. I train my deshi very hard...the throw that everyone seems in uproar about, lets say this..he got up just fine...his ukemi was great..its not shown in the video clip. ((Uh, the guy he throws has no idea how to absorb it.)) Carolyn..you seem to be the most level headed fof all. so i thank you and ill say this..although im young..my "claims" are true. I have worked hard and attained alot in my life..and i know that in this thrill we call life.i think carolyn..your a sincere sound person..to the rest who insist on playing baby name calling: I train 30 hrs a week or better with my students, hold down a full time professional job and spend much quality time with my toddler son. I feel no need to convince anyone on paper of my worth...too many paper mills that one can buy certs from..my worth is in my movement and my passion for teaching and experiencing life. just look at some of the childish remarks made thus far...do those represent passion and honor more than a so called fake...nope...its disgraceful. if you or anyone else feels like im fake or does not like how i do thing/how my deshi do ukemi or anything else...then go do your thing..what does what i do have to do with what you do...im not trying to sell my ryu ha to anyone. My soke made me iemoto..plain and simple..he learnd from seiko fujita...i beliee this..thats all that matters..until you can speak like gentlemen and not be big babies withthe name calling...might i suggest retiring into the dojo for more training in seishin tekki kyoho.
    spend your time on the dojo floor ..or in the woods..learn something useful as opposed to occupying your life with this nonsense..
    koga ikkan!
    david j dantonio
    bufukan ninpo bujutsu

I hope that Thai Bri was being sarcastic when he replied,
    I think his posts have shown more Budo than just about anyone on here.

All power to you mate. I couldn't give a stuff about Ninjitsu at this moment in time, but I sense something good in you.

I feel a bit ashamed of myself now for starting the thread!

Do not weep for me! I'll get over it! Haw haw haw!
    More Dantonio:
    to 45 logic and mr moon,
    chris..i sent u a pm..ill discuss details with you.
    45logic..i never said i was a badass...grow up...im not trying to sell my claims to anyone, and if someone does not like what i do or the lineage that i am a part of..move on, why waste your time letting it bother you. free yourself. what does what i do have to do with you...nothing is the correct answer. im flattered that you waste time on me thinking of me..but guys lets get real...move on case closed...until you are on the mat with someone you cant tell ability, and as far as lineage...if you dont believe mine...ok great good for you.i can only go by what i was taught, and i believe what i was taught.
    to respond quickly to a now closed thread...
    hey don roley...how can you call me a fraud, you dont know me, never met me. to say im a fraud is beyond stupid. give it up.
    david dantonio
    bufukan ninpo bujutsu
    And after that Dantonio pretty much shut up as he was ripped into like a bag of Doritos.

My god...what is it with the fat pasty white ninjas? Don't they realize how moronic they look?

EDIT: If you carefully watch the first video in his multimedia section, you'll notice that not only does his uke not know ukemi, but Dantonio has a terrible arm position when doing the throw. Look at the first frame of the clip. He's all bent forward but his arm is way back behind his torso and pressed on the uke's chest. Were the uke actually actively resisting it would probably be pretty easy for him to just armlock or shoulder lock Dantonio at that point. In fact, his arm is practically in a shoulder lock position.
    Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 12/16/2004 1:27pm at . Reason: For great justice
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 1:34pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what happens to a fat, abused, pasty white, loser nerd after 25 years of roleplaying.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 1:40pm

supporting member
     Style: MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wounded Ronin - Taking the fight to ninjas around the world.

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 2:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Be Happy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a joke.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetime
    This is what happens to a fat, abused, pasty white, loser nerd after 25 years of roleplaying.

Hey.. I object to that.

Oh.. wait. You were talking about the ninja guy? Right?
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 6:39pm

Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't get the guy's website to work, so I googled him and this is what I found:

"I am soke David Dantonio of the Bufukan Ninpo Bujutsu Dojo. I am
    by profession a retail loss preventionnmanager/consultant"

Wait for it....

Keep waiting.................

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a mall security guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! This must be the ultimate job for a ninja! He gets to lose footraces to shoplifting teenagers all day -- talk about training!

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 6:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To be fair, loss prevention =/= security guard.

But still...

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    12/16/2004 7:54pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nice research. we finally have confirmation that robert hamburger does *NOT* write his own hate mail, proving once again that truth is stranger than fiction

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 11:42am

Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Bar
    To be fair, loss prevention =/= security guard.

But still...
    Point well taken, however....

This guy has a real problem with self-aggrandizement. He claims to have been made some kind of ninja at the age of nine, and claims to be some sort of mystical ninja master. I really wouldn't put it past him to be a security guard with a really cool title that he made up for himself so that he would sound important to others.

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 12:01pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you think his ukemi is a riot you should look at his naganata (?) sparing session in vid 2. truely breathtaking
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast