Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 8:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a competitor, an athlete, or a public figure.
    He's right about the first two. However, I think it's clear he wants to be a public figure on the internet.

Now, if you'd like to step into an arena that matters – an arena of adults – I welcome your input. If at any time you'd like to engage me in the virtual ring that is The Martialist and have your opinion heard, you may e-mail me your counterpoint article. We welcome dissent and are always happy to publish opposing opinions, sometimes as halves of point-counterpoint editorials. You will be treated fairly and your article will be professionally edited for the best possible presentation. Submissions can be plain text or Microsoft Word document format. Photos as .jpgs or .gifs are acceptable. We do prefer to have photos to go with our articles, but they are not mandatory.

There you have it. I'll accept your editorial challenge.
    Read: I will step into only arenas I am able to control.

I wonder what would happen if he could no longer control his editorial arena :icon_twis
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 12/17/2004 8:44am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 9:18am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Face it Phil

:bduh: Owned!!!!!!!!

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 9:47am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's amazing the lengths people will go to in order to justifiy the fact that they are unable or unwilling to fight. I love how they use the old "something to prove" line. As if, wanting to prove and test yourself is somehow a bad thing. But they are superior and more secure in themselves because they are not afraid to... well, be afraid! They are not afraid to back down from challenges and to refuse to test themselves.

Phil is a bizarro-world martial artist, where NOT FIGHTING is the true test of martial skill.

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 9:50am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Murphey's law for Bullshido artists:

1. Taking the moral highground isn't.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    12/17/2004 11:40am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I stated previously, if any of you ever stumble across phil waddling his way down the street,

I don't care how many weapons and delusions of the "inner warrior" fantasies he believes himself to have, if you know what you're doing, he won't be able to defend himself if you take him down from behind.

Besides, phil can't complain if this is the approach we choose to take, after all he's an ardent proponent of fighting unfairly isn't he? How’s that for an editorial challenge you moron.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567