Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, WMACPR... this Ibraham Ahmed dude who you mention like we should know/care who he is...
    Is this the guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibraham_Ahmed

Did you write the wiki article on him?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:36am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go in the tournament page to the tab of spounsors and you will find any related. Past year it was post it. I supose when you make the payment they will give you all the information that you require of the donation. We have to do it by United States Federal Laws and we have to Keep all record of it like Non-For Profit Corporation in the US with more than 30 years doing this event.

Terms of Agreement

HEALTHY LIFE STYLES

Presented by Community Bridges and sponsored by:
    Arbonne International
    Community Bridges Integrated Healthcare-Caro
    Efficient Practice Management, Inc.
    World Martial Arts College
    Abundant Home Health Care
    Candles by Delia
    WSBBA
    MAC Experience
    St Mary's Hospital Livonia
    American Holistic Health Association
    I.C.E. Martial Arts Federation
    Mind Body Spirit Guide
    ASL Medical Clinic-Clinton Twp. 586-783-3904
    A-ACCESS Medical Clinic- Trenton & Detroit 734-675-9888

Benefits Z.I.A.D. Healthcare for the Underserved

2007 Sponsorship Program
    ____Gold Sponsor $2,000 - Includes: Banner at event and 10 tickets to event. Web site recognition and includes 2-8' table and two chairs (no electrical capabilities,bring a table cloth for table no pipe,drape or back drop provided) No guarantee of attendance, no refunds.
    ____Vendor Booth $195 - Vendor area includes 8' table and two chairs 2 passes(no electrical capabilities,bring a table cloth for table no pipe,drape or back drop provided) No guarantee of attendance, no refunds.
    ____ $150 Radio Partners - Buy a radio commercial and be the partner/sponsor for that commercial ad. Gets you in about two commercials and multiple spots are available for purchase.
    ____ $150 News Print Sponsors - Buy news Print spots and be the partner/sponsor for that News Print ad. Gets you in about 3 ads and multiple spots are available for purchase.
    To register online first fill out the form on the registration page here and then proceed to the PAYPAL sign up to make your online payment.
    To register by FAX or regular mail click here to view alternative registration form.
    All sponsorship Level opportunity, ad space, or vendor table opportunities Deadline, March 15, 2007. We reserve the right to approve all vendors.
    Please make checks payable and send with copy of this form to: "Community Bridges " P.O. Box 112, Caro, Michigan 48723
    Questions? Please refer to Dr. Ibraham Ahmed 313-815-8767.

A portion of proceeds to benefit Non Profit Z.I.A.D. Healthcare for the Underserved, Inc.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR

A portion of proceeds to benefit Non Profit Z.I.A.D. Healthcare for the Underserved, Inc.
    What portion, exactly...

What percentage?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The donation goes to this corporation that is spounsor by World Martial Arts College

Z.I.A.D. Healthcare
    Tax Exempt Status with the IRS (#75-3080830 17053324042022).

The website is http://www.ziadhealthcare.org/

You can make direct your donation in the ZIAD Healthcare website.
    Last edited by WMACPR; 1/09/2008 11:45am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I beleave that they have to cover all expenses for do the activity then the rest goes strictly to the ZIAD Healthcare. What amount??? I am not the Accountant...But like any Non For Profit Organization receiving donation the documents are audited every year and certified by a CPA to be presented to the IRS. The IRS every year determine the legaly of the corrporation and if the donations were used correctly.
    Last edited by WMACPR; 1/09/2008 11:56am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:52am

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR
    We like corporation have been doing this for almost 37 years consecutive.
    How is this possible? The website says that the WMAC was established in 1977, just 30 years ago...

--Joe

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 12:01pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is this possible? The website says that the WMAC was established in 1977, just 30 years ago...

--Joe

Because the first Association created by GM Ibraham Ahmed was the United States Taekwondo Hanmookwan Association, founded and incorporated in the 1972; but before of that GM Ibraham Ahmed run his school or dojang since 1970 in Michican. So since 1970 he is running the Battle of Detroit World Martial Arts Championship open to all styles.
    Last edited by WMACPR; 1/09/2008 12:04pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 12:08pm

Style: muaythai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1000 words is nothing. Anyone who has been to college could find a way to bullshit through an essay that length.

Reading comprehension please.

It's easier to write 1000 words than it is to earn a real black belt in a respectable MA.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 12:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, WMACPR... this Ibraham Ahmed dude who you mention like we should know/care who he is...

No I am not here trying to make you think if you know or care. I beleave that if somebody is talking about your Instructor and put pictures in a website doing jokes and you beleave that your Instructor is Honorable and talk with respect to others; that at least you can do for honor him is try to defend his reputation. Will you do the same for your instructor if somebody talk something that you know is not the true or you will be there in silence????

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 12:11pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu, Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you explain, if you would, the process by which you award grades that candidates request?

As an example, my class is at a university and I've had MMA figthers, cops, military personnel and high-level competitors train with me, though these were individuals who came down for a bit of training, not a 'training law enforcement' progamme. Depending how

I phrase this, I can make it sound like I run an official staff/student safety programme, train both cops and soldiers, and MMA competitors. Or I can give the (correct) impression that I run an open class that folks from various backgrounds including those come to. Likewise, my class is recognised by the university as a student recreation club, not an official part of the university curriculum - but I can change a few words and make it sound like it is.

What I'm interested in is how you maintain your standards, given how difficult some claims are to verify.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast