Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 6:49pm

Style: Ju-Jitsu, Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So in addition to being illiterate these people claim that the rest of us have inferior black belts because we bought them from less amazingly amazing places. Wow, that's pretty impressive. Not to mention arrogant.

I paid very little money for my black belt(s). Years and years of getting bashed about the head, concussed, thrown on the floor and armbarred into oblivion. I went up two and a half inches in collar size by the time honoured method of having large sweaty men try to rip my head off. Not to mention a couple of broken bones along the way.

Are you WMACRP people actually saying that all of that counts for nothing beside the infintely more accurate system of checking my bank balance is enough to cover my belt purchase.

Well then, clearly I suck.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 9:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jajajaja
    Last edited by WMACPR; 1/06/2008 8:54am at .

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 9:31pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hardy har har!

You guys, you gotz to check this **** out:

HAI GUYZ LOOK AT MY GI!

HAI GUYZ I GOT MY BLACKBLET IN UNDER ONE YAER!

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 9:36pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR
    No what I'm saying is do not talk until you know about what you are talking about. I have 25 years of martial arts experience and hold 5th Degree in Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Taekwondo and Hapkido. My first degree took me 9 years of training under Grand Master Henry S. Cho.

The virtual exam is just like a resume in where you talk about your Martial Arts Experience, Them we contact the previous organization where you belong, then we contact you for proper convalidation of your rank with us.

If your organization is honorable then your rank is validated, if not you will contact for a full refund, thru paypal.

No martial arts organization put limit in how the instructor charge to the student because no martial arts organization pay the bill expenses and a salary to the instructor. So, the instructor have to price what he beleave he will need to keep running the school. Also no martial arts organization protect you agains loss or demand that you could have running a school, so you have to seee the risk of run a business and charge what you beleave is your professional charge for your time.

I have no intention in offend no one but why you insuld us without know us. You can process a WTF rank directly to the WTF one you have achive the 4th Dan, thru your country association.

I have obtain my authority thru the years and after been in the Martial Arts for 25 years. I have to compete in more than 500 tournaments thru my Martial Arts Experience and in 70% or more I have arise with the Championship and Grand Champion, in addition of be Referee of many of them. I have complete in my Professional carreer many titles and I have compete agains many Martial Arts Team of many countries. I have obtain 1st and 2nd places in many Internationals Tournaments and World Championship. Also no Martial Arts Organization pay me for my travels and expenses that I have to make to assist to this tournaments.

I have many Grand Master friendship in Europe, America and in the Caribbean where I belong. I have been inductee to 5 world wide hall of fame's and I have no pay any cent for it. I have promote during my carreer many black belts and help them to accomplish his deams of be National, International and World Champions. I have not been in Russia because the cost of travel, I have not been in Asia because the cost of travel, but I have compete agains their national teams and I have obtain the victory during the match.

Yes my English is not perfect because I am a Spanish speaker. But I can tell you that I wont be in a place that do not go to produce any profit for my time, because my time is for my Family and if I have to take out from this time to due Martial Arts that is my other Profession is because I will make a profit to bring it to my Family.

No Martial Arts Organization can tell me who my Family time cost and what i should price for my time. And yes the people still seeking me because they want that I teach them how to become a Warrior Martial Artist.

After 25 years of professional carreer that why I am a Master and you are just a student.
    Dude, you can't even spell or use proper grammar and you're expecting us to believe that you have 25 years of experience in martial arts?

(The red is for completely moronic, incomprehensible, not grammatical, and simply wrong)

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 10:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you write one 1000 word piece and get a degree? ****.

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 10:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Also the World Martial Arts College was founded and incorporated in 1977 in the State of Michigan with the legal rights to defend himself like corporation about comments like you that can affect his future like corporation, so if you have your pants we can suit you in court so you can demostrate in front of the judge your comments. We have enough good reputation and we are representing almost 20 countries and suporting many Martial Arts Organization around the world.
    um... after rereading this several times I have finally figured out that it is some kind of threat of legal action. But what really puzzles me is..... how is us having pants (or not) a factor here?
    Really dont get it.

Also, you have made a number of claims about your personal experience and training background. You are using this to qualify your statements. So, should you then not share your name with us so that verification of these claims can be made?

Furthermore, when an applicant writes in their 1000 words about their training, experience and general badassness, do you actually check it out or just take their word that its all true?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 10:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi! I live in Kazakstan, and I give black belt to you for fee!

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 11:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No what I'm saying is do not talk until you know about what you are talking about. I have 25 years of martial arts experience and hold 5th Degree in Jujitsu, Kung Fu, Taekwondo and Hapkido. My first degree took me 9 years of training under Grand Master Henry S. Cho.
    Your MA experience has nothing to do with the selling of rank. You could be Chuck Lidell and selling rank would still be shitty.

The virtual exam is just like a resume in where you talk about your Martial Arts Experience, Them we contact the previous organization where you belong, then we contact you for proper convalidation of your rank with us.
    In other words you assume they deserve the rank.

If your organization is honorable then your rank is validated, if not you will contact for a full refund, thru paypal.
    Who determines what System is honorable?

No martial arts organization put limit in how the instructor charge to the student because no martial arts organization pay the bill expenses and a salary to the instructor. So, the instructor have to price what he beleave he will need to keep running the school. Also no martial arts organization protect you agains loss or demand that you could have running a school, so you have to seee the risk of run a business and charge what you beleave is your professional charge for your time.
    Again, it has nothing to do with you selling rank.

I have no intention in offend no one but why you insuld us without know us. You can process a WTF rank directly to the WTF one you have achive the 4th Dan, thru your country association.
    Well maybe it has to do with selling Instrutor grades to minors among other decisions your organization makes.

I have obtain my authority thru the years and after been in the Martial Arts for 25 years. I have to compete in more than 500 tournaments thru my Martial Arts Experience and in 70% or more I have arise with the Championship and Grand Champion, in addition of be Referee of many of them. I have complete in my Professional carreer many titles and I have compete agains many Martial Arts Team of many countries. I have obtain 1st and 2nd places in many Internationals Tournaments and World Championship. Also no Martial Arts Organization pay me for my travels and expenses that I have to make to assist to this tournaments.
    And...............this means there maybe some legit people in your organization.

I have many Grand Master friendship in Europe, America and in the Caribbean where I belong. I have been inductee to 5 world wide hall of fame's and I have no pay any cent for it. I have promote during my carreer many black belts and help them to accomplish his deams of be National, International and World Champions. I have not been in Russia because the cost of travel, I have not been in Asia because the cost of travel, but I have compete agains their national teams and I have obtain the victory during the match.
    Nice, it still has nothing to do with your orginzation selling rank.

Yes my English is not perfect because I am a Spanish speaker. But I can tell you that I wont be in a place that do not go to produce any profit for my time, because my time is for my Family and if I have to take out from this time to due Martial Arts that is my other Profession is because I will make a profit to bring it to my Family.
    Again what does this have to do with paypal earned titles?

No Martial Arts Organization can tell me who my Family time cost and what i should price for my time. And yes the people still seeking me because they want that I teach them how to become a Warrior Martial Artist.

After 25 years of professional carreer that why I am a Master and you are just a student.
    The point is selling of rank without meeting people is a bad idea. Selling rank to minors is a bad idea. Selling instructor ranks to minors is a bad idea. Before we get technical no there are decent minor ASST. Instructors and possibly instructors.

That isn't the case with your orginzation because, as you stated, it is all virtual.

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 11:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I call no man my "master", though I make an exception for really hot women who bring along a ball gag and a "safety" word.

Incidently its career, not "carreer". And you still haven't answered my three questions. Come on, enquiring minds want to know.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 11:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy should be contacting some of the "busted" people on bullshido. He could make a killing selling rank to those people.
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast