Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 12:16pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not speaking of thes world college ( for fear I may be sued in MI court and then shot by ted Nugent).When these guys buy their own ranks and titles they must feel like they should be good sports and sell others their ranks and titles.
    I wonder if you can also buy the tournament titlte. Heavyweight grand champion black for only $499; men's lightweight yellow belt $23.14; Womens grand championship black belt $253.99 ( that one's on a blue light special half price sale! Wome are attracted to sales)
    I can imagine going to the tournament/hall of fame get together and it's like a big flea market/yard sale. You just move from table to table checking out what you want to buy. One table has "used ranks" you can buy Chuck Norris' old 2nd dan for $800..well he doesn't use it anymore does he?
    For a few thousand you could proabably buy a 10th dan, get a college doctoring degree and be in the hall of fame, all in one weekend.
    I wonder if we would all get a discount if we went together in my car :car25:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 12:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jajajaja
    Last edited by WMACPR; 1/06/2008 8:53am at .

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 1:08pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have any idea how much Harvard costs a year? Hint: its over $30,000 a year.

Lets get to the facts, however.

1) How many people have applied to the WMACPR for rank of a 1st degree black belt or above in the last three years?

2) Of these people how many of these people had their credit card payments go through?

3) Of these people who put in their credit card information and were found to be able to to pay how many had their money returned or not accepted because your organization decided that their submitted background did not support their rank?

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 1:10pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is a lame troll.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 1:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR
    Not everybody do it like all you that go to Walgreens and buy it there without a proper accreditation, or you can go to Harvard and buy your BA for $10.

If you wanna give yourself for $10 cheap guy, do it its your problem, but quality and accreditation have a cost here and World Wide. And the reputation came during long time period of quality time investment. But maybe you are the true Mc Dojo that just talk and the people don't pay for your knowlegde more than $1 because its what you are a costume to receive.

The people are not jerk and they want to pay for quality and accreditation and that is what they receive from us. Thats why they pay us for test them, thats why they don't go to you for it.
    Wait? so if I don't pay you.. then I'm not really a black belt?

NO WAY! sign me up NOW!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 2:06pm

Style: ex-wrestler, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR
    The people are not jerk and they want to pay for quality and accreditation and that is what they receive from us. Thats why they pay us for test them, thats why they don't go to you for it.
    The people are not jerk? Thats why they pay us for test them? What the ****? Are you Yakov Smirnof or something? In America, you do test for black belt. In Communist Russia (Michigan) they test you!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 2:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kobayashi Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knew of a guy once who spent six years getting his shodan then went to another of these convienience store accreditation organizations and qualified under their requirements for a 6th dan. He decided he was good enough to not only open his own club but to create his own style. The thing is that his original sensei had studied for about twenty years and was only a 4th. These certificates are like solo sex, all the satisfaction but you don't have to work for it. Just don't let it go to your head and try competing.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 4:04pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A friend of mine is a collector of titles. It started when she received an honorary doctorate through some error (for advancing human rights or something like that). After that, she became a registered minister online, and bought a dutchess title in Sealand. I should let her know she can be the Reverend Dutchess Dr Jordan 5th dan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 4:47pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judging by the way he writes you would think he is just not intelligent enough, even though he's a doctor to understand that people that work to earn degrees both in college and in the dojo are going to resent the rip-offs that sell rank for dollars. I like the ad iI saw one time that read "Rank should be an honor not an expense". That's the kind of organization I would join.
    Trying to tell these rank-for-sale organizations that they are doing the wrong thing is like, well it's like beating a dead horse. :deadhorse

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    1/05/2008 6:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope I'm not being that guy by feeding the troll, but I'm going to assume WMACPR's strange remarks are due to English not being his first language.

WMACPR, I have a genuine question for you: why does your institution offer accreditation for the World Tae Kwon Do Federation?

I see that in order for a student to apply for WTF rank, they must provide documentation showing sufficient training and experience for that rank. I would assume that the only necessary and sufficient training for a WTF belt would be attendance of a WTF school. So if a student had the training and experience needed for a WTF rank shouldn't they have already gotten that rank through the WTF directly?
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast