Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 9:04am

Style: Ju-Jitsu, Self-Defence

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "We do a clear verification of all individuals that we count with us and we do not sell us, they select us because they beleave in us and they choose us"

Indeed. Tell us about the verification process please, and how you satisfy yourself that the people who buy grades are fit to hold them and do the things people with those grades do, such as teaching children.

And do please tell us what good these certificates of yours are, ie why we should come to you to get them. As far as I can tell you claim not to sell anything that the buyer does not aready have. That being the case, what is the point of buying them? Are you claiming that your certificates carry more weight than those issued by the people that actually graded the candidate in the first place?

To make this simple for you, could you just give a yes/no asnwer to the following:

1. Is it possible for a candidate to buy a certificate for a grade higher than the ones he can prove he has? Eg, if I have First Dan in Smak Mouf, can I buy Second Dan from you?

2. Can I buy a grade from you in an art you are not a recognised practitioner of? Eg, I can prove I hold First Dan in Smak Mouf, you've never even heard of it... can I buy a certificate for that grade from you?

3. Are these certificates held in high regard by governing bodies? Eg, if the International Ju-Jistsu Confederation (which I just made up) would't take me at First Dan even though I have legitiimate First Dans in two other styles, would a certificate from you change their minds?

4. Do you take reasonable steps to ensure that the people who buy rank from you can carry out the responsibilities of those ranks?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 9:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kung-Fu Joe
    I'm sorry-- I'm not too sure what you're getting at. Are you saying that the sole fact that you've sold illegitimate rankings for 30 years abdicates you from the inherent immorality of the act? Or are you attempting to say that the fact that you've been around for 30 years is what lends legitimacy to your rankings?

Either way, it's a pretty ludicrous presumption. Age has absolutely nothing to do with either legitimacy or morality.

It's also interesting that you feel the tournament participation of your 'faculty' somehow validates the doling out of illegitimate rankings. Even if you attend and win a thousand tournaments, how does that-- in any way-- justify giving rank to a person who has not adequately demonstrated the techniques, knowledge, and skill necessary to earn that rank?

--Joe
    No Joe if that was the case why people from many MA Organization actualy join us in friendships and share with us if they know that we were selling or giving away certifications without a proper procedure and testing, all of them knows our website because we promote our website in the tournaments that we conduct, so all of them already know who we are.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 9:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WMACPR
    If we were interested in selling, why we do not do the selling. In other words why I do not use this elements like ebay or amazon and do my selling, after all it will be just a selling, why I do not try to convice you to join us or make you an offer to you right now. It will be just a selling or not.
    I'd argue that is exactly what you are doing by explaining the situation.

You showed a certain linage to try to prove legitimacy.
    You have defended the pricing structure.
    You have given your background and years training.

I mean that is how a person sells their school to me to get me to train. Price is what the market will bear and lends an air of respectability. If we charge 400-500 for our highest rank it will seem legit.

In other words, if I will be interested in selling why not do it directly and impact the region making a competence of price. If I will be interested in selling I will lower the prices to compete for a market and I will be lowering the prices so many people from many countries of the world that can not affort it can do it...like in this ebay link http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ates&category0=.
    You are connected to 188 countries how is this different than Ebay. You can't sell that way because you are only selling one product. Hell you use paypal just like ebay. I mean you guys are like the buy it now option of Ebay. You really aren't helping your argument.

If you know the principle of marketing you lower the prices to increase the demand of the product, it is ilogical to compete for a market increasing prices when a competence are lowering theirs- I told this because in the selling the goal is sell, like you see in this ebay example clearly. We do a clear verification of all individuals that we count with us and we do not sell us, they select us because they beleave in us and they choose us.
    If you really knew marketing you would know you charge what the market can bear. You also charge what people are willing to pay.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 9:58am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    I'd argue that is exactly what you are doing by explaining the situation.

You showed a certain linage to try to prove legitimacy.
    You have defended the pricing structure.
    You have given your background and years training.

I mean that is how a person sells their school to me to get me to train. Price is what the market will bear and lends an air of respectability. If we charge 400-500 for our highest rank it will seem legit.

You are connected to 188 countries how is this different than Ebay. You can't sell that way because you are only selling one product. Hell you use paypal just like ebay. I mean you guys are like the buy it now option of Ebay. You really aren't helping your argument.

If you really knew marketing you would know you charge what the market can bear. You also charge what people are willing to pay.
    I take this time with GM S. Henry Cho because he is very strict with his certifications and signature. I was a good fighter already sing yellow belt, but that do not impress GM S. Henry Cho. For him loyalty, perseverance and discipline are more % that make BB. So a BB have to show this characteristic tru the time. That cost me that I took 9 years to make with him my first dan when other players with my same time were 4th dan. But I look like a 4th dan but just with a 1st dan. You can contact him at http://www.henrycho.com/
    and ask him why he do that????

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 10:04am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I take this time with GM S. Henry Cho because he is very strict with his certifications and signature. I was a good fighter already sing yellow belt, but that do not impress GM S. Henry Cho. For him loyalty, perseverance and discipline are more % that make BB. So a BB have to show this characteristic tru the time.
    Why?

I said you use your linage to sell your Paypal Cert.

Now read your post again tell me you are doing something different.

That cost me that I took 9 years to make with him my first dan when other players with my same time were 4th dan. But I look like a 4th dan but just with a 1st dan. You can contact him at http://www.henrycho.com/
    and ask him why he do that????
    So what you are saying, if this is really you, is you feel held back so you went somewhere else to get higher rank.

Gotcha. That is your opinion of yourself which is high. Like it should be.

It doesn't mean you ARE AS GOOD AS YOU SAY. That is why we have others judge skills. What you just admitted is you feel slighted because you think you are better.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 12:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kobayashi Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still would like to know the names of your affiliated Canadian Black Belts on the Board of Govenors. you do have some, right?

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 7:03pm

Style: Tae Kwon Did

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You guys are are in 188 countries or something. Good for you. So does Ebay. Because an organization is in 200, 300 countries, doesn't mean ****. It could just mean that you're selling people belts in 188 countries.

In other words, if I will be interested in selling why not do it directly and impact the region making a competence of price. If I will be interested in selling I will lower the prices to compete for a market and I will be lowering the prices so many people from many countries of the world that can not affort it can do it...like in this ebay link http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ates&category0=.
    And this just proves that you are just interested in selling belts. If it was a real martial art school, you wouldn't lower the price to compete on the market, and sure as hell, you wouldn't sell it on Ebay. A real martial school gives out the belt. Not sell them.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/10/2008 10:44pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's a "clear verification"? I've never heard that term before.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 12:42am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, I thought it was obvious, but there seems to be a language barrier here. A lot of the confusion stems from you all using words that he might not understand. Solution? Use simpler words. You'll get a lot further.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/11/2008 3:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We do ours inquiries from many sources that can include a criminal check back ground, because we will request to you your name, address, photo, birthday, etc.... Also we can ask to ours friends to check your background to see if they know something about your organization, also we contact your organization too, there are many ways, if we can not be present to test you the requierements will be do it tru a video or dvd to see your performance of the skills...

Let me introduce to you one of our friends:

http://tangsoodomartialartssociety.com/aboutus.aspx

of many that we can contact, like these other friends of us,

http://www.maa-i.com/

There are just friends and we have in common mutual respect between each other.