--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chan Wushu Gung Fu

Chan Wushu Gung Fu
    Traditional Family
    Shaolin System
    and
    Si-Kung Robert Waite

This the real thing. "Grand-master Leong Chan Lee entered the Shaolin Monastery in 1908 at the age of 8. There he studied the Shaolin way for 17 years, taking a vow never to teach the secrets of Shaolin to anyone outside of the temple. In 1925, he decided he wanted a family so he left the Temple to pursue this desire."

After various happenings, Leong ended up in America for a while.

"In 1975 he met nine year old Robert Waite while he was practicing his Gung Fu in Balboa Park. Young Robert persuaded Grandmaster to teach him his Family system, and he subsequently trained Robert for ten years. In 1985, knowing he was close to death, he returned to China to be buried with his beloved Song Ng in the Henan Province (Tiger Mountain), the place of his birth.

After meeting in Balboa Park, Grand-master agreed to teach nine-year-old Robert the Martial Arts in return for his humility and respect. During his training, Robert practically lived with Grand-master, helping him with his daily chores.

Robert studied with Grand-master Lee for ten years, mastering the family system of martial arts that Master Lee had developed from the Shaolin system he learned at the temple in the Hunan province of China. "

This is so cool. His school is in Boonesville Arkansas. Wasn't there another great martial artist around that area?

Here is Master Waite:

Plus, "You ask what is Hu-Leong? It is an anti-ground system of fighting." That will really impress Bullshidokas!

Si Kung Waite also enters tounaments:

Sifu Robert Waite, Professor Jarvis Kolen and Officer Robert Hinman
    No Holds Barred fight Sheridan Arkansas October 2001
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 12/13/2004 11:20am at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 11:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh lord.......................
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 2:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You, as usual, are just jealous of real martial artists!
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 3:01pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    Chan Wushu Gung Fu
    Traditional Family
    Shaolin System
    and
    Si-Kung Robert Waite

This the real thing. "Grand-master Leong Chan Lee entered the Shaolin Monastery in 1908 at the age of 8. There he studied the Shaolin way for 17 years, taking a vow never to teach the secrets of Shaolin to anyone outside of the temple. In 1925, he decided he wanted a family so he left the Temple to pursue this desire."

After various happenings, Leong ended up in America for a while.

"In 1975 he met nine year old Robert Waite while he was practicing his Gung Fu in Balboa Park. Young Robert persuaded Grandmaster to teach him his Family system, and he subsequently trained Robert for ten years. In 1985, knowing he was close to death, he returned to China to be buried with his beloved Song Ng in the Henan Province (Tiger Mountain), the place of his birth.

After meeting in Balboa Park, Grand-master agreed to teach nine-year-old Robert the Martial Arts in return for his humility and respect. During his training, Robert practically lived with Grand-master, helping him with his daily chores.

Robert studied with Grand-master Lee for ten years, mastering the family system of martial arts that Master Lee had developed from the Shaolin system he learned at the temple in the Hunan province of China. "

This is so cool. His school is in Boonesville Arkansas. Wasn't there another great martial artist around that area?

Here is Master Waite:

Plus, "You ask what is Hu-Leong? It is an anti-ground system of fighting." That will really impress Bullshidokas!

Si Kung Waite also enters tounaments:

Sifu Robert Waite, Professor Jarvis Kolen and Officer Robert Hinman
    No Holds Barred fight Sheridan Arkansas October 2001

first Pat ino your smarter than this, **** you read vonnigute(spelling). anyways theres no such thing as anti-ground fighting, your either dont know how to fight on the ground or you do, to avoid being beat on the ground you learn the ground game. why cant kung-fu just admit they didnt have this in there 2 thousand year old curriculum, and are now just getting around to adding it and now they say anti-grappling. its a disgrace.
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    o yeah ........................Mullet Alert

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 3:35pm

Style: Flower Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why cant kung-fu just admit they didnt have this in there 2 thousand year old curriculum, and are now just getting around to adding it and now they say anti-grappling. its a disgrace.
    From a 1937 Chinese fighting manual....

http://www.geocities.com/thirty_sixt...er/ground3.jpg

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 3:49pm

Style: wingy chingy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro Root
    first Pat ino your smarter than this, **** you read vonnigute(spelling). anyways theres no such thing as anti-ground fighting, your either dont know how to fight on the ground or you do, to avoid being beat on the ground you learn the ground game. why cant kung-fu just admit they didnt have this in there 2 thousand year old curriculum, and are now just getting around to adding it and now they say anti-grappling. its a disgrace.
    Doesn't anti-ground fighting just mean the strategy of staying on your feet while someone tries to take you to the ground?

His story makes it sound like he heard about the Shaolin-Do scheme and copied it. He may even be Sin Kwan The in a bad gwailo disguise (note the trademark mullet!). Perhaps someone could trick him into melting a baby as proof? :icon_neut

And don't talk about kungfu like that, he'll hear you!
    "It does not matter who the master is. It does not matter what the face looks like. The masters are of the Qimen school of qigong/meditation which is related to Zen. The master wears white robes, and the predecessor master wears bright gold robes. The qimen school travels the univers and is not restricted to what paradise they live in. It has many masters" -Serious Harm

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 4:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    From a 1937 Chinese fighting manual....

http://www.geocities.com/thirty_sixt...er/ground3.jpg

oh thats tootal proof thats there a ground fighting system. not to mention it would just be the guard and hardly anit grapling.

i love how american kung-fu guys always meet there master in a park at about the age of 9. always seem to convince siad kung-fu master to teach them even tho he has vowed to not teach anyone. siad kung-fu master sees so much promise in the nine year old that they let him move in and train him in the sercrets of kun-fu. said master dies and leaves the family style to young man to carry on.

wants jade ring

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shuai Jiao is chinese wrestling. Also chin na, which is joint locking and more. Both have been around for a very long time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2004 6:02pm

Style: Sub Wrestling/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro Root
    oh thats tootal proof thats there a ground fighting system. not to mention it would just be the guard and hardly anit grapling.

i love how american kung-fu guys always meet there master in a park at about the age of 9. always seem to convince siad kung-fu master to teach them even tho he has vowed to not teach anyone. siad kung-fu master sees so much promise in the nine year old that they let him move in and train him in the sercrets of kun-fu. said master dies and leaves the family style to young man to carry on.

LMFAO Blood Sport!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast