228076 Bullies, 4541 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 20
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,001

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 4:55pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aefibird
    I think the training requirements are good, as is some degree of moral instruction and further learning, but it is a little too forced for my liking.

    As for having to take the Anthony Robbins 30 Day Unlimited Power Course... not impressed by that requirement. Nor do I like the one about having to follow a specific diet book.

    Why do I have gay **** heads from with names that sounds like fairies commenting on my thread. Do me a favor you tea drinking asswipe, take the tit out of your mouth before commenting on the adults' conversation.


    Welcome to bullshido.
    Last edited by Omega; 12/07/2004 5:21pm at .
  2. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 5:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Why do I have gay **** heads from with names that sounds like fairies commenting on my thread. Do me a favor you tea drinking asswipe, take the tit out of your mouth commenting on the adults conversation.


    Welcome to bullshido.
    It's all about that Bullshido love :sex:
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  3. virtual_mantis is offline
    virtual_mantis's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    895

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 5:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: 7 Star

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if I let someone in front of me in traffic does that count as a random act of kindness? Usually I just let the fuckers wait.
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,001

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 5:30pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's with all this random act of kindness bullshit. The simple fact I let any of you breath my air is kindness in itself.
  5. PeedeeShaolin is offline
    PeedeeShaolin's Avatar

    Co-Founder, Retired Admin

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,516

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 6:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tony fucking Robbins now getting his filthy little hands into martial arts huh?

    If people need someone else to think for them so bad why dont they hire someone to live for them?

    You're going to see more and more idiotic requirements for tests because evryone wants to stick out among the rest of the flies BUZZING around the shitpile that martial arts business has become.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC


    Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  6. PeedeeShaolin is offline
    PeedeeShaolin's Avatar

    Co-Founder, Retired Admin

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,516

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 6:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....I think we all need to throw some green down and get Omega a hooker for Christmas. A 300 pounder in a strained pink nightie that will hold him down like a PRIDE vet and give him a ride, what do you say?

    NoW THAT would be a fight that would bring the crowd to Bullshido for the download.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC


    Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  7. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,001

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 6:36pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeedeeShaolin
    Tony fucking Robbins now getting his filthy little hands into martial arts huh?

    If people need someone else to think for them so bad why dont they hire someone to live for them?

    You're going to see more and more idiotic requirements for tests because evryone wants to stick out among the rest of the flies BUZZING around the shitpile that martial arts business has become.
    Dude you do realize he has a blackbelt in TKD.....










    wait for it....













    :angry7:


















    bwahahhaahahaahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahaha.
  8. PeedeeShaolin is offline
    PeedeeShaolin's Avatar

    Co-Founder, Retired Admin

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,516

    Posted On:
    12/07/2004 6:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I was managing a school I tried to read some of Robbins stuff because it was supposed to be "inspirational" when he only came off like a nerdy Doctor Phil.

    Motivational books/classes are the funniest thing to me.

    A TKD black belt huh? ATA by any chance?

    Then again ELVIS is like a 6th degree in Kenpo so nothing really surpises me anymore.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC


    Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
  9. Miguksaram is offline
    Miguksaram's Avatar

    Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,523

    Posted On:
    12/08/2004 8:27am

    supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Dude you do realize he has a blackbelt in TKD.....


    wait for it....

    :angry7:

    bwahahhaahahaahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahaha.
    :munky2: Tony is also being featured a lot in NAPMA. He was one of the key speakers at their last show. So you will start to see a lot more of his ass in the marital arts world I bet. Because it wasn't the fact that people were just being lazy shits and giving away belts. It was due to the fact that they weren't motivated enough to train for the belt. :sad3:
    Jeremy M. Talbott

    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...


    SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
  10. Zing! is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    549

    Posted On:
    12/08/2004 11:58am


     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sounds more like a 12-step program for martial artists who have neglected their families than a black belt test. What the **** does living in a wheelchair for a day teach you about martial arts?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.