Apologies for the lame PE thread but he is so funny

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 8:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this carries on we'll need a Phil Elmore forum, and that would be the beginning of the end...
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 8:52am

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would be cool, can we give phil a phorum all of his own in bullshido? He could moderate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 8:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phil's encounter -

"It was a dark and stormy night as I squared off against the bum. He repeatedly tried to gain control of my centerline during our chi-sau match, but I noticed the increasing distress at his inability to penetrate my defense. As the tension mounted, he realized that our encounter was not a sport, but a real life street fighting senario of d33rb0xing patty cake. Fortunately, his combination of poor posture and an unrelaxed fist caused him to run in fear as I asserted myself. This could have turned out much worse, if not for my training."
    Last edited by MrMcFu; 12/06/2004 9:01am at .

lord of the glen

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 8:56am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but his forum is so cool...

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1128
    I drove to my favorite place to eat lunch today and on the way I saw people on the side of the road with Kerry/Edwards signs screaming "VOTE KERRY" I also saw alot of people driveing by giving them the bird and honking and yelling at them. I have NEVER seen this in this town, usually elections come and go with no outward signs of it being anything but another day. Something just dont feel right I sat and unloaded and reloaded all my mags, cleaned the riot gun and loaded it up, and have been trying to locate a couple of my old cans of pepper spray. I dont know why but I'm thinking no matter what happens somethings gonna go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1242
    made a couple of throwing spikes out of foot long nails i bought at the hardware store; cut off the heads and ground both ends to a point

i dont really know anything about throwing things to make them stick but i got these to stick in a dying tree in our backyard more consistantly than the few old screwdrivers i tried... two points versus one maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1089
    I surf alot of diffrent forums and one topic that came up was the possibility of violence after the president is picked. The main thrust of the thread was will there be riots if John Kerry is not elected and theres some bs about ballots and more florida type problems. First of all other than avoidence which in most cases isnt gonna work cause we cant all call in sick that day maybe we should come up with some ways to protect ourselves and make it home in one piece. I'm gonna be carrying even though I dont have a ccw, sorry but this is one case where I'll take my chances. My car is gonna have a large can of pepper spray with a hose running outside so I can create a cloud around my car and my CS vietnam hawk is gonna be close at hand in case someone tries to pull me out of my car. Running the whole group over isnt an option in my car cause is a 6cyl and has a hard time climbing hills. I dont think my town will have any problems but then again Custer thought he wasnt gonna have any problems either so I'm gonna stay sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1136
    Sometimes I have Boo Radley moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=972
    All BJJ experts advocate taking a person to the ground, mounting and punching. To say they don't is a falsehood.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1239
    Then again if I had my way, if you met the criteria to be required to register for selective service, you'd also be issued a government pistol and required to carry it everywhere.
    CLICK THE ADDS ROMO!

This chapter will also show clips from a high-speed video in which Master Bristol conceals a Swiss Army Knife inside his buttocks. -from "The Magicians Code" by Hans Bristol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 11:12am

Style: Tai Chi Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "My car is gonna have a large can of pepper spray with a hose running outside so I can create a cloud around my car and my CS vietnam hawk is gonna be close at hand in case someone tries to pull me out of my car. Running the whole group over isnt an option in my car cause is a 6cyl and has a hard time climbing hills."

OMFG. Time for a new car.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 11:13am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you could Madmax it out with spikes n stuff.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2004 5:37pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! i apparently missed! so sad!
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast