Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was thinking this guy wasn't troll, but it's clear I was wrong. I took a short break from the boards and came back to his nonsense. Does anyone on here who knows me care to weigh in on this, or evalute it from either side? After this morning, I am not posting to the boards anymore. I wouldn't waste my time on people like this in real life, I don't see why I should do so on a web forum. I might check back once in awhile to see if MCS has vanished or recanted, but that's about it.

To those people on here who are friends, if you need to get ahold of me use my profile email address.

Dochter, you know how to get ahold of me.

SamHarber, I'll be coming to England in August. I might look you up if you don't mind. I'll be staying with family. I'll get ahold of you by pm'ing you through the board.

Asia, I was going to send my brother to look for you, but he deployed. We still don't know where.

Bye.

http://www.bullshido.us/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2009&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID= 8&Topic_Title=Non+asian+martial+arts&Forum _Title=General+Discussion

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:11am

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will miss the consise way you state your side of any discussion. Hope to see you post again soon.

Of course this hurts, after all it is not basket weaving.
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Christ, well I'm stupified. Its not like I'm following you around and posting on your every post, at least not the ones which refer to me. My God, get a hold yourself man.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:15am

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel, how can you resist a damsel?

Don't go, my knight in shining gi pants! Don't leave me here!

(board breaks with a kick)
    "Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
    -- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Magikchiongson, normally if someone thinks you offended them, even if you didn't do it on purpose, you apologize or try to talk it out.

Taking a break

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See you in august.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel - I understand COMPLETELY!!!! I have decided to stop posting here also. I still read and try to provide some good info when I find it. But indepth discussions are kind of a waste. (Drop dead Boyd !!!!) The only ones that seem to ever really have good discussions are you, Vargas, Asia, Sam, JKDChick, Omar (I love hearing about China), and I also like Ballonknots comments.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 11:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not apologizing, guy says "You lack reading comprehension skills, try again" then goes on and calls me racists, ect. ect.. phuck that.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 2:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Wastrel - I understand COMPLETELY!!!! I have decided to stop posting here also. I still read and try to provide some good info when I find it. But indepth discussions are kind of a waste. (Drop dead Boyd !!!!) The only ones that seem to ever really have good discussions are you, Vargas, Asia, Sam, JKDChick, Omar (I love hearing about China), and I also like Ballonknots comments."

HEY NOW! how about me? I think I am real cool. or Dan Severing? or Osiris? or Noodles? or Phrost? or Peedee? oh, well, maybe he's a jerk (but anyone who likes Kyokushin is ok in my book) and ****, Boyd's the man!

Seriously Wastrel, I hope you reconsider, I've enjoyed your views, however erronious, uneducated, fucked up, narrow minded, short sited, parochial, lacking in comprehension, and dumb ass they mite be :)

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a further thot is that (as balloonknot gave me **** about) I learned in karate that there is two ways to fight. One honors one's opponent and you fight strength to strength, using good techniques. The other is to weaken your opponent using "dirty techniques" like eye jabs, neck strikes, and groin strikes. So it's kinda like are we helping each other, fellow travellers on the same martial path, or are we busy building our ego at the expense of others-trolling is the worst example on line of fighting dirty. Perhaps Wastrel, you could still post (I for one would be bummed if you and other thoughtful or funny people stopped), just take the high road. The sloppy put down artist doesn't last long in the dojo cause his head eventually gets creamed and/or straightened out.

On line, all I can do when BK sez dojo honor is bullshit,is hope he can someday find a good school and experience it. OSU!

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast