C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    12/11/2006 11:41am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChance
    This is the most useless system ever devised, kinda like Wing Tsun.
    MMA is the only Way.
    See, you write stuff like this ^ and you get banned. Hope others are watching...
    ;-)
    Tonuzaba

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/22/2007 3:47pm

Style: Reality Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, this guy has a few schools now....Why dont you guys walk in the door and see what he has to offer....Every Forum like this one TRASHES every system and only YOUR system is the best....Go and see what he is all about then you can talk from experience....I think you can learn something from everyone...Maybe not a lot in some instances but at least you learn something....
    He is posting a free seminar on his site....I like his forwardness, he's not cocky and by the way this is not wing chun....
    By the way SOCNET trashes everyone who is not special forces....Mention anyone on that site and they will bury him......
    At least you can say one thing, he is making money while you guys are bashing him....Thats truly funny....Well if anyone goes to his school, please post what you learned.....

Boneheaded Optimist

Posted On:
    2/22/2007 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Wado Kai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by zipit777
    At least you can say one thing, he is making money while you guys are bashing him....Thats truly funny....
    :ingun:

You have a rather stunted sense of humor, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli
    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's **** for your own philosophical betterment.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin_peebles
    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 2:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He posted a free workshop....Go and test it out if you are from that area.....All you people most likley never met this guy nor have trained with him...Some instructors are actually good out there because this dude doesnt have a NAME, like Tiger Shul's, WC, Gracie and all them, automatically they stink....
    You guys should focus on what makes you happy and train, thats what I do...I get as much training as I can from different sources...All have something to offer....You craft the art, not the instructor....

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 9:42pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He posted a free workshop....Go and test it out if you are from that area.....All you people most likley never met this guy nor have trained with him...Some instructors are actually good out there because this dude doesnt have a NAME, like Tiger Shul's, WC, Gracie and all them, automatically they stink....
    You guys should focus on what makes you happy and train, thats what I do...I get as much training as I can from different sources...All have something to offer....You craft the art, not the instructor....
    I did have a great counterpoint, but the amount of bollocks you talk would have made it too easy....and I don't stamp on a dog-turd just because it is there

:wrestlerf WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poser

Posted On:
    3/01/2007 9:51pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have fun, then. As long as you recognize that this is probably one of the shittiest ways of defending yourself on the planet, and that it looks pretty silly regardless of effectiveness, I don't have a problem with it.

On the other hand, you don't need to get all defensive about it. It's the internet, you know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 6:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just say if you havent seen it, dont speak about it....He has a free seminar so go visit it...Talk is cheap in anyones book....

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    3/07/2007 2:57am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't you meet some of us in the NYC Throwdown? We'll be at the Fighthouse this month on Sunday March 18th I beleive. You can show us your stuff, spar, fight, whatever. It will all be on video and posted quickly for all to see.

PM me and we'll arrange a meet up.

I'm from Holbrook, Long Island by the way.
    Your'e from the city so we'll be making the trip, you should be able to make it to Fighthouse easier than I can.

Just for kicks how long you train there so far?

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    3/08/2007 12:19am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    zipit777: dude reply. talk is cheap so go ahead and talk on the forums a bit more, won't cost a penny!

I just hate it when people come in to defend their junk and then leave. Hopefully you will be back and we can get another sparring partner in the NY area.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456