233551 Bullies, 3337 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 59
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Nyaga is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    1/25/2010 1:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If is in documnt proper now is sick still
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    1/25/2010 2:50pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  3. dudef1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    1/25/2010 10:58pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoalin Double Dragon

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have questioned some of the claims and asked for the where about of the documents relate to the "serious cranial bone degeneration" the reply was that it is not polite for a student to question the "master" so I guess even the students them self don't know if the stories are real or not
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,103

    Posted On:
    1/25/2010 11:18pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dudef1 View Post
    I have questioned some of the claims and asked for the where about of the documents relate to the "serious cranial bone degeneration" the reply was that it is not polite for a student to question the "master" so I guess even the students them self don't know if the stories are real or not
    Well, I call that I am a liar syndrome. There is no reason to rebuff anyone unless, you can't produce the proof. If Pat Miletich can provide facts a simple kung fu master can as well.
  5. dudef1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    5/21/2010 5:58pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoalin Double Dragon

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The school is close and Max Austin has disappeared, all information deleted from the net including website and Youtube videos, the style is definitely a fraud!
  6. dudef1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    6/05/2010 12:25am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoalin Double Dragon

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    odd enough one of Max Austin's student have opened up a new school in the same address, not sure if Max himself is behind this? it doesn't mention anything about the lineage though or what style of martial art it is, www.taogungfu.com
  7. Pocahontas is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 10:48pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just found this site and feel obliged to offer my 2 cents... I was a student of CCK for many years (too many) and in my opinion Max is a dangerous and mentally ill man. I feel I have a responsibiility to prevent him from continuing to manipulate impressionable young minds but I don't even know what is in my power to do. I have spent the years since I left piecing myself back together, relearning how to function in the world using my own intuition and better judgement rather than the prescribed and stifled list of 'principles' we were force fed through the teachings. At first I was surprised that I got away seemingly unscathed from the whole ordeal and then as years passed I discover lot's of feelings to sort out : Anger at having been taken advantage of physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially. Guilt at having witnessed so many incidents that in retrospect were blatantly NOT ok and done nothing about them at the time. Frustration about feeling helpless to stop him from repeating the same sick behaviours again. Relief that I got out despite the extreme fear tactics and blackmail that he used to keep us in his grips. Sadness about the years I wasted believing I was spending my time and energy on wholesome and worthwhile pursuits.
    From what I've read of Kerim Scabers new website www.taogungfu.com I would be very surprised if Max is not behind the whole thing. The thought of it makes me sick.

    My message to any ex victims of Max's "teachings" who might read this is: you are not alone, you are not crazy, what we experienced was complex, frighteningly powerful and depending on the level of your involvement it may take years to unravel the effect it has had on you. I urge you to speak out about it with people. If it is kept a secret it will maintain it's strength and continue to do harm good people. Truth is the strongest force that untimately cannot be kept down. Discovering this has been of great solace to me.

    Thankyou Bullshido for offering me a forum to at last express the urgency I feel about this topic.
  8. black&white is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2

    Posted On:
    7/21/2010 7:52am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocahontas View Post
    Just found this site and feel obliged to offer my 2 cents... I was a student of CCK for many years (too many) and in my opinion Max is a dangerous and mentally ill man. I feel I have a responsibiility to prevent him from continuing to manipulate impressionable young minds but I don't even know what is in my power to do. I have spent the years since I left piecing myself back together, relearning how to function in the world using my own intuition and better judgement rather than the prescribed and stifled list of 'principles' we were force fed through the teachings. At first I was surprised that I got away seemingly unscathed from the whole ordeal and then as years passed I discover lot's of feelings to sort out : Anger at having been taken advantage of physically, emotionally, psychologically and financially. Guilt at having witnessed so many incidents that in retrospect were blatantly NOT ok and done nothing about them at the time. Frustration about feeling helpless to stop him from repeating the same sick behaviours again. Relief that I got out despite the extreme fear tactics and blackmail that he used to keep us in his grips. Sadness about the years I wasted believing I was spending my time and energy on wholesome and worthwhile pursuits.
    From what I've read of Kerim Scabers new website www.taogungfu.com I would be very surprised if Max is not behind the whole thing. The thought of it makes me sick.

    My message to any ex victims of Max's "teachings" who might read this is: you are not alone, you are not crazy, what we experienced was complex, frighteningly powerful and depending on the level of your involvement it may take years to unravel the effect it has had on you. I urge you to speak out about it with people. If it is kept a secret it will maintain it's strength and continue to do harm good people. Truth is the strongest force that untimately cannot be kept down. Discovering this has been of great solace to me.

    Thankyou Bullshido for offering me a forum to at last express the urgency I feel about this topic.
    Hi i am Kerim Schaber and I can tell you that Max has nothing to do with my place of training. And yes like you I was a student of his, as i am male i have never experienced any of the things people on this forum aregoing on about. i have only ever seen Max act in a kind and friendly manner towards other people and to me. Of course by that i am not saying that what you have experienced was not true. i can only coment on what i have observed.

    i feel that you are acting grosly unfair towards me as one you probably don't know me and two I can guarantee you that I never have or will act inapropriatly toward you or any other student. I prefere to keep trying to improve my Kung fu skills.

    Warm regards
    Kerim Schaber
  9. Nicko1 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    771

    Posted On:
    7/21/2010 4:13pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice to meet you Kerim.

    Can you shed any light on the lineage of your style? Max made some fairly extraordinary claims regarding both this and his background.

    You will notice that the unsubstantiated claims regarding impropriety towards students have been culled as not appropriate to this forum. Whilst I have to point out that they were not disproved only not proven, if we are asking for evidence from Max (or any representative of CCK) then we have to require the same from anyone accusing him of wrongdoing.

    It would be great if you could clear up some of the questions regarding your style and the current status of the school. I do not feel that you need to defend Max's sex life. That argument is between him and anyone who is able to provide proof rather than just slingig mud.

    What this thread needs is some facts. Where does the style originate? Is there a verifiable competition record? What does the training involve?
  10. dudef1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    7/23/2010 5:38pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shoalin Double Dragon

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by black&white View Post
    Hi i am Kerim Schaber and I can tell you that Max has nothing to do with my place of training. And yes like you I was a student of his, as i am male i have never experienced any of the things people on this forum aregoing on about. i have only ever seen Max act in a kind and friendly manner towards other people and to me. Of course by that i am not saying that what you have experienced was not true. i can only coment on what i have observed.

    i feel that you are acting grosly unfair towards me as one you probably don't know me and two I can guarantee you that I never have or will act inapropriatly toward you or any other student. I prefere to keep trying to improve my Kung fu skills.

    Warm regards
    Kerim Schaber
    Hello Kerim, happy to see you here! and since you have opened up you own school you're probably a top student of the former "Cho Chiao" kung fu school, and you're obviously still teaching the style yourself, so you must believed in Max's teaching, and know a great deal about it, perhaps you can tell us more about the style and particularly the history of the style which is what we are really talking about on this forum.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.