Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I don't usually get too excited about the martial posturings of civilians, but for Phil to call people who react to his bizarre obsession with deadly phallic symbols "hoplophobes"...irks me. He is not a warrior.
    Last edited by The Wastrel; 12/02/2004 1:15pm at .
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:05pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wastrel
    You know, I don't usually get too excited about the martial posturings of civilians, but for Phil to call people who react to his bizarre obsession with deadly phalic symbols "hoplophobes"...irks me. He is not a warrior.
    But you know, according to him for some reason, combat vets who don't agree with his position on gun control don't count. I still haven't figured out why.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you kidding me?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fernando
    LOL! you should have PMd that to afro, i think they are listening? LOL!
    By now they most certainly know what Afro thinks of their delu...opinions, considering he has been posting his own thoughts here.

And it WOULD be worth a laugh. "Well, there was this ethnic person who asked me for spare change, and fortunately I had my BFG 2000 Destroyer ready...err, well, I got nervous, and so I gave him a quarter (he might have his buddies ready with sniper rifles, you never know), so he, err, thanked me and walked away."
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Phil sure makes it easy for ANYONE to paint him as a barking nutjob.

I wonder if these people know how silly they sound. Multiple weapons, different kinds of knives at the office, etc. There is a sociology experiment in here somewhere.....
    http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/view...t=1048&start=0

This is why you never hassle people unless you absolutely have to. That poindexter in traffic may be one of these ...
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:23pm

Style: Aikido, bad breath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lemme see. Today I am carrying for my personal safety

wallet
    change
    keys

Thats it.

I feel inferior and decidely unsafe

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:26pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read a thread on some whack job surivalist website about how to best take a weapon into the SHOWER with you. You are in your own home, taking a shower, and these people are discussing how best to arm yourself. On suggested putting a pistol in a big ziplock bag, but he warned you should practice shooting it that way ahead of time. Someone else had a special back scrubber with a knife inside the handle. It's kind of scary to see just how paranoid some people can be.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So on this page, someone posts a picture of an OUT-OF-DATE military DEPENDENT'S identification card., and then "Tourist" who I have seen claim to do special work for uniformed servicepeople (police and military) says this:

Razor,

I notice your ID.

You might want to contact Phil for knives and other items for the armed services.

Please do that FIRST.

You may then contact me.
    Later it turns out that he is not only a former dependent, he's a minor. If "Tourist" does so much custom work for the military and the police, and he's so discriminating about identifiying them, why doesn't he know a dependent ID when he sees one?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:33pm

Style: A pickin' and a grinnin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Office cutting tool"? What the Hizzy?

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wastrel
    Are you kidding me?
    Nope.

http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/guncontrol.htm

It is my firm belief that anyone who actually takes the time to learn firearms in earnest will convert to firearms advocacy – for understanding and realistic training will bring almost anyone around, showing all who engage in such training the utility of guns while dispelling any misconceptions and irrational fear they may possess. Don’t trot out for me former military combatants who now abhor guns; being a soldier in war and being an armed citizen in daily life are different things. The scions of the Left occasionally produce gun control advocates who claim to be gun owners and regular shooters, but these are rarely legitimate.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast