12/02/2004 12:20pm

supporting member
     Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You can actually go to jail for injuring and killing people

http://www.paxbaculum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1274

There's a lot to love here. These are mine:

1) Worshipping cops and preparing for war against the undesireable criminal element, the hacking on prosecutors for "hassling" law abiding citizens for "protecting themselves."

"Arrest me? But, but, I'm so very white!"

2) Betty's long hallucination about shooting her attacker, like she's dreamed it as an action movie scene. Vaguely creepy. I think she's picked out the music to play during it.

3) The guy who, no ****, tries to sell switchblades to the police.

4) Carrying multiple weapons on you at all times. More than one gun in your car (or even one.)

5) Someone theorizing about what to do if a "jihadist" breaks into your classroom and the darned commie fag pink school board won't let you pack heat around the six year olds.

Dig in.
    I dork harder than any of you can imagine.

- Hedgehoney

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:26pm

Style: Aikido, bad breath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couldn't help but notice some wise words from Pman: -

"but I expect to be barbecued if I defend myself because any prosecutor with half a brain will find The Martialist™ and use it to paint me as a barking nutjob"

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH GOD!
    (You know is a pretty asanine thread if it makes ME turn to religion!)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:36pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phil sure makes it easy for ANYONE to paint him as a barking nutjob.

I wonder if these people know how silly they sound. Multiple weapons, different kinds of knives at the office, etc. There is a sociology experiment in here somewhere.....
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "2) Betty's long hallucination about shooting her attacker, like she's dreamed it as an action movie scene. Vaguely creepy. I think she's picked out the music to play during it."

I am going to Hell for saying this, but you know what....her eloquence and enthusiasm when describing the episode suggests this may have something to do with a sexual fantasy of hers.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be VERY surprised if any of them actually ever did use a weapon on another human being. I know first hand that pple can practice with a weapon all they want but are not always ready or willing to use it against another human.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love this quote;
    "I still have the bigger blades around, but I never pull them out unless I must. It's just not worth the attention and raised eyebrows"

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Afronaut, I assume you have not been banned yet. Why don´t you create a thread asking them all to relate their REAL EXPERIENCES IN THE STR33T.

THAT should be worth a laugh.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:54pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL! you should have PMd that to afro, i think they are listening? LOL!

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    12/02/2004 12:56pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only PC-ish move I made was my truck gun, and I was selecting it during the Beltway sniper incidents. A crusty, bolt-action Mosin M44 looks "harmless" (and that of course is subjective) and hey, it's cheap and I'd rather leave that in my truck rather than a nice Bushmaster. I've gotten my SU-16 back from Kel-Tec and after I successfully shoot several hundred rounds through it, it'll be my new truck gun.
    Because, you know, you'd have so much chance to return accurate, long range fire if a hypothetical random sniper has had time to line up a shot on you while you're pumping gas. He'd completely miss multiple times, allowing you to line up your own long range shot and plink him perfectly the first time.

But my favorite one is really the jihadi quote with "jihadi" misspelled.

but if a nutjob or a jihaidi (is there a difference?) came into your classroom DMW you would be ridiculed for being unable to deal with em and if you did you would be roasted for taking action... in America we've indoctrinated everyone to seek approval for everything by sending them to schools where all actions are reviewed and graded by higher athoritities, no one can self actualize without being branded a threat to decency, then if you make a choice to do some action and hurt yourself or injure another we have made taking any action liable in some way legally for dammages, then we top it off with a high stress no room for error leave it to the pro's 'zero' tolerance mandate, just to reinforce everyones conditioning to do nothing without being told. Initiative is dead, and with it the real secret to the American way.... bring on the zombi's stage left

Also, what's with all the goddamned legal bemoaning about how dumb the jury is without a single shred of legal evidence to back it up?
    Last edited by Wounded Ronin; 12/02/2004 1:02pm at .
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast