Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like "catch a punch and squeeze the hand really hard with an intensely puzzled look on your face".

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:40pm

supporting member
     Style: kyoku-shin, boun-shin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wastrel -- it's been scientifically proven that throwing someone onto the ground or into a stack of wooden crates renders them unconscious.

(I thought everyone knew that and was basing their grappling-against-multiple-opponents strategies on it.)

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh that's right. I forgot about the crates.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:51pm

Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crates filled with explosives!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Off topic, but I have a question....Did Bruce Lee really go WATAAAAAAAAAH when he smacked people?

Do BJJ people really go BEEEAATCH when they submit people?

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 9:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Do BJJ people really go BEEEAATCH when they submit people?"

Serious? No...

Not serious?...BIzaaatzch! The ONly Reesohn you dont alllreddy no is icz you KTFO!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 10:30pm

Style: Goju Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's BIZNATCH! BIZNATCH!

Get it right, you honkies.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 10:39pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure if thats sarcasm, but no Bruce did not make the war cries when fighting - reported by his students and fellow artists.

Which makes it funnier when you see NEW articles in martial arts magazines talking about how to master the breathing techniques of the movie war cries that supposedly enhance your punching power.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 10:47pm

supporting member
     Style: kyoku-shin, boun-shin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean I can stop yelling "Death to all who oppose our righteousness" when I throw kicks? Damn, getting my speed up doesn't seem so hard now.

Posted On:
    2/05/2003 10:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like, "You are evil! You must be smitten!"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast