Posted On:
    2/14/2003 6:47pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did we mention chest beating yet?

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/14/2003 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Return of the Dragon.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 2:39am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He carries around a wire set so he can do be suspended in the air while doing a triple fly kick in the pike position.

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 11:37am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    asks for a time out

--

There are only three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    2/15/2003 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chest-bumping has to be my favorite. Once saw two guys at a ****-kicker bar called Midnight Rodeo in Albuquerque start yelling at each other. Redneck #1, being bigger and taller, starts crowding the guy with his arms outstretched and his chest puffed out (Also known as the "You want somadis?" maneuver). Redneck #2 takes the full bottle of Budweiser in his right hand and smashes it full-force into the other guys face. Glass and foam flies everywhere and bouncers start charging in from all points of the compass while the two jacks-off grab each other and fall over a barstool. I was too busy laughing my ass off to see the post-fight activities.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 2:49am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHAT A SENSELESS WASTE OF BEER!!!

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 8:23am

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, if it had been a Sam Adams or a Fat Tire, it would have definitely been felony alcohol abuse. Budweiser? It's like seawater, there's a lot more where that came from.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2003 9:49am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He always finds an excuse to wear his unform in public place.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456