Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    11/28/2004 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: American Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because Reikon that would ruin Dan's plan.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    11/28/2004 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nextguard, normally yes, if you're in a debate with someone and you just start calling them a fraud that would be an ad hominem attack, or "flaming" (though the normal internet def of flaming usually includes lots of cursing and name calling). However, in this case it was in response to Webre saying basically the same thing about him first, and Webre has a history of postings things that are so completely outrageous as to make an accusation of being a con and a fraud reasonable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2004 11:58pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i cant believe marc is still fighting those retards!

Loving Father

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 1:00am

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Nextguard, normally yes, if you're in a debate with someone and you just start calling them a fraud that would be an ad hominem attack, or "flaming" (though the normal internet def of flaming usually includes lots of cursing and name calling). However, in this case it was in response to Webre saying basically the same thing about him first, and Webre has a history of postings things that are so completely outrageous as to make an accusation of being a con and a fraud reasonable.
    "Point eloquently made, as always, Sifu."

`~/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 2:04am

Style: none currently, ex-TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Marc isn't doing much fighting now. Phil banned him (under Marc's name it says "Persona non grata"). I'll say one thing though, neither side really presented his case well. Marc didn't get specific as to what he was attacking, and didn't back up any attacks to disprove his opponent (Dan even points this fact out to him). Dan basically just got all indignant that Marc was challenging him, and said, "I'm qualified cuz I said so. Phil can back me up." (paraphrased) Well, that's all well and good. I can say I'm anything I want on the Internet and say, "Just ask my friend if I'm lying." It doesn't prove but two things: Jack and ****, and Jack just left town. All in all though, Dan may be a Bullshido artist, but Marc didn't do anything to discredit the claims Dan made.

Conclusion: This is all just E-Cock-waiving.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 9:06am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fernando, you know Marc? Invite him here, man.

Bodar, I'll admit that, aside from pointing out how foolish it is to depend upon immediately taking someone out, Marc wasn't really engaging in substantive debate over the, er, "points" brought up by Webre. However, I do think Marc was enaged in more than "e-cock waving". What you witnessed in that thread was Marc finally getting fed up with Webre's ridiculous nonsense. It resulted in his banning, which is par for the course at that forum.

All that's the best for Marc anyway. I think he lost dignity everytime he posted there simply by association. *grin*

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That forum looks like a kindergarden, where the retarded teacher (Phil) has to protect the more retarded students from their smarter colleagues.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 9:45am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Real simple solution here boy. EMAIL PHIL. Ask him if I am the real deal or not. Everything I can say I can back so whatch what you ask for.
    I have been written about and my work has been translated into other languages and put on other very experienced guys sites for a reason.....
    I have had articles in the Newspaper from different countries printed and posted on the net as well.
    Am I a Dr.? No I am not . An EMT yes and in one more semester a Paramedic. Yet I wrote that article and thousands more just like it years before .
    New Orleans is where I live and work. We have the highest per capita murder rate in the entire U.S, We have one Trauma 1 center. The military sends their Dr.'s and Medics there before deployment all the time. During the 1st Gulf War it was one of two places they visited.
    Why? They felt that it was the closest to war time injuries, and the most hectic. They unfortunately are still right. Still rotate guys in and out from all over too.....

I wish the Outlaw Fighting Systems website were still up...I'd completely check out this guy's school next year.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not really that neccary, he claims to be able cripple people whilest he's lying on the ground and three people are kicking him in the head.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 11/29/2004 9:54am at .

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2004 10:39am

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know marc personally but he has been on that forum arguiing with those assclowns for some months now.

He algo teaches at one the the SBG associate gyms, and he had this great thread on going to uzbekistan (sp) and competing in Kurash.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast