Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, I'll feed the troll. It's my day off anyway.

1. If Ashida Kim is such an expert, why did he, a white guy from America, give himself a half-Japanese, half-Korean name?

2. Why does he claim to teach people when there is no evidence he has ever taught anyone?

3. Why does he make stupid claims like "most of our people are fighting the war" with no attempt to back that up?

4. Why does all the ninjutsu in his books consist of the same techniques I learned in Tae Kwon Do classes? (and I'm not talking about advanced TKD, either.) Either explain why or show us that this assertion is untrue.

5. Why won't he fight people who accept HIS challenges--and why make challenges in the first place if he's not going to fight? Members of this website have sent him formal acceptance of his goofy challenge along with photos of themselves holding 10,000 cash as he demands, and he still punked out.

6. Why do you claim he doesn't want a cult of followers (your assertion, not his) when the guy does nothing but ask people to devote themselves to him with complete faith?

Answer those questions and people might be more inclined to answer yours. Or they might not; I can only speak for myself.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:19pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jekyll, I love you man.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:00pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My biggest problem with what Ashida replied was, " Going looking for a teacher is not part of the way." Since when does attempting to learn a martial art not constitute a part of the process of becoming a martial artist? It's this type of fortune cookie response that makes me want to puke my friggin guts out. If Ashida is so concerned with producing ninjas for the "war", shouldn't he be concerned with their learning process? Watching videos produced by a middle aged white man does not a ninja make. However, watch all three Ninja turtle movies, and you're golden. You're goddamn GOLDEN.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by punchingdummy
    I'd give you another +rep if I could...

Yeah, Jekyll I'm now sorry I wasted my +rep on the first cartoon, the troll is better.

This one's a day late

NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and just in case anybody hasn't read it ...
    This is the link that attracted me to Bullshido.com in the first place
    http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...iewreview&id=2

The senior Bullshido folk have already done all the ground work on Ashida Kim.
    NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:40pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate the LOLs in Ashida´s messages.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:42pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohff
    My biggest problem with what Ashida replied was, " Going looking for a teacher is not part of the way." Since when does attempting to learn a martial art not constitute a part of the process of becoming a martial artist? It's this type of fortune cookie response that makes me want to puke my friggin guts out. If Ashida is so concerned with producing ninjas for the "war", shouldn't he be concerned with their learning process? Watching videos produced by a middle aged white man does not a ninja make. However, watch all three Ninja turtle movies, and you're golden. You're goddamn GOLDEN.
    i'm gonna have to disagree, watching the first two movies will make you a ninja. watching the third will make you half samurai and half ninja.

Evidence: (Note the helmets)

Amateur Fighter

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:52pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    * Bows to MaverickZ's superior research* I stand corrected sir. Needless to say, Ashida is the splinter to my Donatello, or, whatever....

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi
    Matsufubu, I am not afraid of flames. Do not proejct your fears onto me.

Ashida Kim's reply contained wisdom because he is basically saying that he does not want to start a cult of followers, who will later become limited in their ways and progess. He is trying to teach people to find their own inner ninja.
    You MUST be a troll. Nobody is this stupid.

1. "Do not proejct your fears onto me."

Err...what fears? I have no fears of you getting flamed to oblivion. You have yet to post anything on this thread that challenges anybody in any way, except perhaps their patience. Asia knows a hell of a lot about this, and your argument is "No, you are wrong", with no explanation or evidence.

2. "he is basically saying that he does not want to start a cult of followers"

Ashida HAS started a cult of followers, and weasels his way out of things if it looks like he might be exposed, hence his answer. There is no wisdom whatsoever in some kooky ninja wannabe who rips people off.

3. Inner ninja? :jerk:

You must be kidding. Please explain what the "inner ninja" is, and don't throw me off with "You are not enlightened enough to be told" bullshit either.

From what I've seen of Ashida's messageboards, his forums are full of stupid children and retards (possibly like yourself, I'm not sure yet) who wish they were ninjas and need to get a grip on reality. The crap spouted on there, by both Ashida and his followers, just goes to show they have NO experience whatsoever with fighting. And yes, I know being a ninja isn't just all about fighting. It's about flying, too.

Bottom line: back up what you're saying, and not with fortune cookie blather, either. Ashida's not God, so I don't need to have faith in him - I want evidence.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 2:08pm

Style: daat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi
    Matsufubu, I am not afraid of flames. Do not proejct your fears onto me.

Ashida Kim's reply contained wisdom because he is basically saying that he does not want to start a cult of followers, who will later become limited in their ways and progess. He is trying to teach people to find their own inner ninja.
    "Finding your inner ninja" is secret ninja code for "Ashida Kim slamming his pork sword into your **** sheath". I think he's trying to set you up on a date with him.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast