Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:25am

Style: Everything

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asia, I would have expected a better reply from you, but your generic troll-labeling reply tells me you have no answer to my very real reply.

On the wrong side of the pond for gong sau

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:32am

supporting member
     Style: San shou(tai chi) +judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickx
    It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:33am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It must suck for legit practitioners of tai chi like Cullion to see their art get all watered down into exercise for seniors.
    Those who esteme qi have no strength. ~ Exposition of Insights into the Thirteen Postures Attrib: Wu Yuxiang founder of Wu style tai chi.

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd give you another +rep if I could...

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about this?
    The Story of Troll Ninja
    by Elizabeth Sara

Troll Ninja, dressed in the traditional black garb of his profession, silently crept through the puddles of the back alley behind K-Mart. His mission: assasinate the night manager of Bennigan's.
    *CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP* Troll Ninja stealthily trod through the poorly-lit parking lot, hiding behind Jeeps, ducking under SUVs, and accidentally scratching the paint on several Toyota Camrys and Ford Focuses with his shiny ninja sword. At the last row of cars, he made a break for it.
    "Gaaaah!" he screamed, as he quietly snuck up on the night manager of Bennigan's, brandishing his really sharp katana. The night manager, whose name tag read 'Jim,' gave him a quick glance and asked, "How many?"
    Troll Ninja became disoriented, and stopped short, his sword still raised above his head, ready to plunge neatly into the heart of his victim.
    "Huh?"
    "How many? Only one?"
    "Er, yeah."
    "Okay, right this way. Would you like some complimentary breadsticks, or do you already know what you'd like to order?"
    Troll Ninja thought about this for a second. Something wasn't right about this situation, but he couldn't put his pimply, green finger on it. He jumped out of the booth he had been seated in and onto the poorly-wiped table. "Die, scum!" he cried, "for I am a ninja, and I will kill you before you know what's hit you!"
    "Is that so, sir?" replied Jim, exasperated. "Would you please get down from the table? We just wiped it down. If you aren't going to order you'll have to leave."
    Troll Ninja turned this around in his mind. Once again, something didn't fit, and his tiny little brain just couldn't work it out. Then it hit him.
    "I hate breadsticks. What's the soup of the day?"

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:46am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi
    Asia, I would have expected a better reply from you, but your generic troll-labeling reply tells me you have no answer to my very real reply.
    You are a waste of time. You act like a troll hince you are labeled one. You haven't posted anything remotely worthwhile.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 11:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it amusing that a forum dedicated to exposing Bullshido acts almost more paranoid then the traditional TMA fools you seek to expose.

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi
    I find it amusing that a forum dedicated to exposing Bullshido acts almost more paranoid then the traditional TMA fools you seek to expose.
    Uhm do you know what paranoid means? If so then no one is acting like that. They are however laughing at someone who actually believe Ashida Kim has wisdom. (psst you're being toyed with)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    psst, no I'm not.

If you had any ounce of wisdom to begin with, you would understand who got toyed with first ')

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny from a man with now power.
    ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast