Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/08/2003 12:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MIYAGI POWAH!

stupid japanese kamikaze bastard .....go put some wasabi on your stump and go jump in a plane and dive into tokyo....go assramm godzilla......i am the only mr. miyagi......you are the true kamikazi bastard who needs to get bombed again......we will take all the hondas in our country....you keep the toyota camry and the crew....especially suzuki.....i know you are proud of ichiro in the mlb but in truth he is nothing more than a kamizaki bastard that wants to get assrammed by godzillla

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/08/2003 8:15am

supporting member
     Style: Brazillian Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, anyone see the trailer for the new Jackie Chan flick (the western one)? Is it just me, or is his sidekick guy the dude who played the blond Cobra Kai antagonist? I though that was pretty funny. Where the hell has this guy been? And how the hell did he get in a Jackie Chan flick?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "The difference between us, and other martial arts websites you might be looking for, is that we're not going to feed you, well, bullshit about martial arts."
    -Phrost
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12