Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    2/13/2007 11:21pm

Style: What Ever Works!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You must be either civilian, military or law enforcement" (?????????)
    If it is that exclusive then how come the above is 100% of the population?
    And of course they'd reject your payment of $20,000 if they didn't want you......yeah sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2007 12:57am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Correct, bobw.

"You must be a living human being"...no zombies allowed. LOL. And no werewolves?
    But there is a lite form of civilian law enforcement. Maybe that is what they allude to.

The writting style is not too definitive. And lidividual area definitons of 'law enforement' vary, widely and wildly.

And they can offer a garden of shrubbey and still be denied entrance to speciality and pretty paperwork for wall hanging.

IF there are enough willing to pay all to be 'inner circle' - the leading Knights Council might just reject a few...for effect. In my time of study - I have seen that based on money, race, culture and creed.

Only the real dealers dont give a fat rats ass about any of that - it is all time and blood and sweat and tears and toil - on the training floor...that should give proff that anyone is worthy of being innner circle....****, even the deepest of cults do that.

Knights Of SCARS - trying to pick up the threads of the left from the Templars - Masonic do this also...all miss the point - by miles. They even have pretty collar pins to indicate that one is this kind of Knight - and a 'brother of the desert'. One can not claim heritage - can not re-write history. But even the Masonics send alot of money to pretty good causes - Chrisitan based but overall, good causes..orphans, sick, dying..I dont care that their clinging to faith sends that money to overall good things for society.

Just frickin be yourself and try to learn how to survive conflict. Get philosophical or claim religious background (or not) - if that has congruence to how you might live as a 'better/good person'.

Personally....just writting for myself - I have little problem with those that do the whole faith based/doctrine thing. As long as they do not infringe on my rights, and the rights of others..as defined by the Constitution...do not seek to **** folks over for their faith and background or skin color or lifesyle choice - overall - thats OK with me. In a way - even a broken clock is correct 2 times every day - it all depends if I ask a person what time it is?

The answer they give the time - to 'me' - depends overall on the time of day!

We all choose our strengths..and more-so, our weaknesses.
    Just a fact...and some choices are better than others, yes?

OK - fire away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2007 9:44am

Style: Goju-Ryu, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, ^what are you saying^?

Second, what are astrotechinomics or whatever?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2007 10:08am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guess the message is not for you.
    Maybe only for a few that get it.
    IF you are referring to ^my^ post, above.
    >If not< OK.<>^?

IF the above seems obtuse - then it is not for 'you' to worry nor wonder about. Enough will 'get it' - lol - in FACT..TOO MANY WILL!

And that is regretable...in a way.

Posted On:
    2/15/2007 6:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry guys, but this is way off track. What is simply another SCARS/Peterson money making scheme is now being turned into some sort of Ashida Kim fantasy and perhaps being looked at too seriously (just check out some of Kim's other "groups" that people can pay to become part of). Such as "The Pole Star School is a noble order of sentinels, guardians, protectors, teachers, and friends unified by their belief and observance of the universal brotherhood of all mankind. They harken back to a more civilized, classical time before the Great Flood of Biblical history. A legend that is found in the mythos of every ancient civilization known to man..." Give me a fuc#ing break!!!!!!
    Last edited by bobw; 2/19/2007 11:40pm at .

Posted On:
    2/19/2007 11:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    QUOTE: That's right, you are reading this correctly. The full $20,000.00 Lifetime Membership Fee could be covered for ever!! All you'll need to do is take care of the basic yearly dues which cover 4 Three Day Knights events. That's 120 Hours a year of extreme training at a cost of less than $1000 per 3-days. That's well within anyone's pocket book! But this Sponsorship only happens once per person, and it will only happen for a limited time. So get your Sponsorship now!

You see the Order wants to give everyone a chance. Any man single or married that has good money management skills can come up with $4,000 a year for the dues. But there are some that might be pressed to come up with $20K all at once. So Jerry and Blake along with the Knights have voted to allow this Sponsorship to take place for a limited time.

HOW GENEROUS OF JERRY AND BLAKE. LETS ALL DIG DEEPLY AND SEND CHEQUES.
    Last edited by bobw; 2/19/2007 11:45pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2007 6:16pm

Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

scars knights program

the guys at martial art video reviews have that scars training nailed. really poor rip-off of kung-fu san soo. have seen a couple of scars tapes and was not impressed. far as military use look at FM 3-25.150 (the official us army h2h training manual) or watch those documentaries on TLC. the army not to mention thier rangers look sold on bjj to me. never met anybody in any military branch who ever heard of scars.

Posted On:
    3/20/2007 2:49am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why the sudden interest in SCARS? Are they still around??

Posted On:
    3/20/2007 9:04am

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if anyone is interested, I can make you a Duke with whatever title you want for only $10k. A monarch's going rate is around $15k these days, and a prince, for the princely sum of $20k. Much better than a knight.

Any takers?

PS: You have to take a test first to qualify.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast