...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 7:51pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ashida Kim wusses out of actually providing lessons to anyone

In this thread from his forum, a few people ask Ashida Kim how they can become instructors affiliated with him. He wusses out of providing them with any real details.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=178.topic

I'll put the quotes here in case you were banned.

Dear sensei Kim

I've been studying your books and ninjitsu with other teachers for a while now, and I see that only you are teaching the true path of ninjitsu. Reading your books and the self-contradictory lies people spread about you through the internet, I wish to spread true ninjitsu and your style. Sensei, please tell me what I have to do to progress further and become a certified instructor in the TRUE way. I hope to hear from you soon and fix the mistakes I learned in other ryus, and teach others who seek true power.

Sincerely,
    Samir Abdelhamid
    I want that to. I want to learn and become certified by you, because I really believe in you. I saw some of your books the movements are not spectacular but they are very effective.
    Thank you Sensei Ashida by show us the right way.
    Respectfully

Is there anyone who trained and become certified under Sensei Ashida? Why do you chose to train under him? has someone ever been in Portugal or Spain? I am from Portugal and I really want to learn.
    Respectfully
    Hi white belt

If you want to know the techniques of the true path, you did right going to grandmaster Kim. I would email him because maybe he would know somebody in your area who could help you. As I want to promote Grandmaster Kim's teachings and it is obvious you see the way, I would of course do what I can to help. Those who would serve grandmaster are in search of true ninjitsu and I am there to serve them and help them just as my senseis have helped me. I'm a second degree black belt and working on 3rd degree with grandmaster Kim. If you want email me: sabdelhamid17@hotmail.com and I'll do what I can.
    Samir abdelhamid
    Thanks but I do not want only to be certified I want to learn to so I need someone to guide me and I think Ashida is good for that.
    Sir Samir abdelhamid I send you an e-mail.
    Sensei Ashida can you help me. Thanks for the time.
    Respectfully

Finally, Ashida Kim replies to these queries:

Would be happy to help.
    All we can offer at present are the books and tapes or getting with one of the people on the Directory or a Network link or someone you might meet here. We figure that should be enough, LOL
    We don't have a big chain of franchised schools, just a loose network of friends. Most likely what you want, like so many do, is the Ninja Temple experience. But, we don't have one. Our temple is the world. Most of our people are fighting the war. You wouldn't want me to call them back to give you lessons for free now would you? LOL
    Just practice and train. there will be time for teachers and comrades later on. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear," old Ninja saying. Going looking for a teacher is not part of the Way.

Ashida Kim
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Huh ?

What the **** are you supposed to do i the mean time ? Just sit around and wait for things to happen ?

My advice to those guys would be to find a decent martial arts school near them and just train there as much as they can. And then if they want to, study Ashida Kims material in there own time.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:13pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but then they wouldn't be learning the true way, would they?

PL

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    My advice to those guys would be to find a decent martial arts school near them and just train there as much as they can. And then if they want to, study Ashida Kims material in there own time.
    My advice to you would be to find a martial arts school (any martial arts school, at all) and train there once. Just ONCE!

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shum,

I already know you like acting the dickhead for the fun of it. But think.

See, in case you haven't noticed....I train in Kyokushin. You know? ...Full contact karate.

Are you trying to say Kyokushin isn't a real style ?... Shows how much you know.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shum,

See, in case you haven't noticed....I train in Kyokushin. You know? ...Full contact karate.

Are you trying to say Kyokushin isn't a real style ?... Shows how much you know.
    What's your instructor's name, Hannibal? What is his association/lineage? What does your typical class consist of?

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 8:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those bitches need to learn to sprawl.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 9:23pm

Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shum,

what is kuokushin.? there is not much information about this founder in the web.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kyokushin is one of the major styles of karate. Mas Oyama was the founder. Seido karate, which is pretty big in the US, was derived from kyokushin.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2004 9:46pm

Style: Karate/Kempo/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Our temple is the world. Most of our people are fighting the war"

Hehehehe I gotta rememebr that one
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast