Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now i gotta wotty about tradegies, to?

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 2:55pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You youngsters are ripe for the picking. Its amazing to how many people go in to the world thinking that they are immortal, until one day someone turns left instead of right and it changes their lives forever.

The reason some people talk about the street as a deadly place is because it's true. Some of you guys haven't seen anything yet. You are new and undamaged. You think nothing can touch you. How many of you have seen a dead body up close, been robbed, shot at? I bet most of you have never even been pulled over by the cops yet. But It's ok , you keep on living the dream. When it happens to you my words will be echoing in your mind. And if you are lucky enough to grow older, you'll think back at what a stupid punk you were at 18.

JKDc

save it.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Taking a break

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There isn't a single person on this board over the age of thirty who isn't embarresed about the way they behaved when they were 18. Its part of growing up.
    I would encourage kids to take risks, its how you learn. If you survive, you get wise, if you dont, you're removed from the gene pool before you get a chance to breed.
    The current culture of wrapping society in cotton wool is going to stifle all creativity and drive.
    Boyd did something daft and possibly dangerous, but he had friends around who could have helped if he'd been badly hurt. It was a calculated risk.
    Boyd has my respect.
    Taking responsibility for my actions since 1989

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 3:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I'm a stupid punk of 52! No more age discrimination!

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 4:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The reason some people talk about the street as a deadly place is because it's true.
    Some of you guys haven't seen anything yet. You are new and undamaged. You think nothing can touch you. How many of you have seen a dead body up close, been robbed, shot at? I bet most of you have never even been pulled over by the cops yet. But It's ok , you keep on living the dream. When it happens to you my words will be echoing in your mind. And if you are lucky enough to grow older, you'll think back at what a stupid punk you were at 18.
    I couldn't think of which one-liner to use to respond to this, so I'll use them all:

Life is not a cop-on-the-edge-with-nothing-to-lose thriller, and even if it were, you'd still be a dipshit.

Every word of that post was stolen from every movie about Vietnam.

Here in West Bloomfield, the biggest danger you'll face on THE STREET is getting cornered by one of the many orthodox Jews and being forced to play dradil until dawn.

With every post you make, you're beginning to sound more and more like Grandpa Simpson. Please incorporate the word "whippersnapper" or perhaps "scofflaw" into your next one.

Google search for "Kung Fu Does Work":

You accuse us of living in a fantasy land, yet you were SHOCKED that people thought the picture of you in a kung-fu wifebeater with a scrunched-up face and a Karate Kid hand position was both hilarious and a little bit sad.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 6:18pm

Style: escrima, wc

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KFDW, why are you so angry? almost everything i read from you is full of anger.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See above picture (any of them).

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 7:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh, I don't see why the picture of him is really funny or sad...I mean, Ok, it's a white guy striking a kung fu pose. I bet if it were a wisened old chinese man it would look much better?

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 7:41pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah I was wondering about that.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/06/2003 8:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it looks like he has arms that could hurt, and there's a picture of me w/dark kempo gi, dark glasses, long hair, side kicking at the camera on the beach that if ever made fun of by my online peer group (as f'k up as they r), I'd be sad.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast