Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2004 7:18am

supporting member
     Style: MuayThai,Igo Ryu Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JohnnyS have you rolled with any instructors from sydney?

Posted On:
    11/23/2004 4:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MUT,
    Yes I have. I used to run a club in Leichhardt before moving to Melbourne in July 2001. Anthony Perosh and Elvis Sinosic used to train at my school before I left, and I turned the school over to them (and they've done a great job and made the school huge). I used to train with Anthony Lange at his school quite often too.

I've also did some private lessons with Paulo Guimarraes when I was a purple belt. Apart from Paulo though, I haven't trained with any of the Brazilian instructors.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2004 6:28pm

Style: Mung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy
    Sorry, which one were you? I thought you trained at St Kilda with Peter de Been? O_o

Sorry, I just got home. After posting that message, I didn't have net access until now, else I might have taken up on your offer. :)

Unfortunately tai-gip didn't really seem to want to meet to do any sparring. He did offer to meet in a neutral situation eg over a drink or something I think, but with last minute preparations for my trip I forgot to arrange things. :(

Hey Zed i pm'ed you we where meant to be catching up at peter dbeans, even pm'ed nslightsout and got his ok then sent you a pm saying it was cool to catch up as his school in Saint Kilda... you told me we could just catch up for a drink if i wanted... you never got back to me after i pm'ed you saying it was ok to go to Peter Dbeans...... to busy hay..and here i was thinking you just didint love me... ... should have caught up.... now we will just have to wait till the melbourne throwdon i guess

and before this can become another tai-gip is a full of **** ***** thread here is the reply from ns

Re: hey ns

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually work on weekends, so if you give me a date, I'll arrange to be off work. It should be fine, but the only class at St. Kilda for adults is on Saturday, from about 1:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon, I believe.

See you there

Worship the comic.
    http://www.sluggy.com

67. I am not the Psychological Warfare Mascot.

http://www.avalanchetankers .us/archives/000058.html

and Zeddy here is you offering to just meet up

Re: yo ho ho

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSlightsout seems happy to see you again... I just want to meet the infamous tai-gip. :P

Worse comes to worse, you can just come to talk after a class somewhere. :)
    Last edited by tai-gip; 12/03/2004 6:34pm at .

The Eternal n00b

Posted On:
    12/04/2004 1:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: CM Boxing/BJJ/RBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tai-gip
    to busy hay..and here i was thinking you just didint love me... ... should have caught up.... now we will just have to wait till the melbourne throwdon i guess
    Yeah, sorry last minute rushing around packing and all. :\ Wasn't too organised for the trip. :(

and before this can become another tai-gip is a full of **** ***** thread here is the reply from ns
    Woah, ease up a bit, this thread was dead for a while till you came back. O_o

and Zeddy here is you offering to just meet up

Re: yo ho ho

NSlightsout seems happy to see you again... I just want to meet the infamous tai-gip. :P

Worse comes to worse, you can just come to talk after a class somewhere. :)
    Errr.. you know I don't feel bad about anything I said in the pms, but I figured the "don't post pms" thing was a mutual respect thing? :\

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2004 6:19pm

Style: Mung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeddy
    Yeah, sorry last minute rushing around packing and all. :\ Wasn't too organised for the trip. :(

Woah, ease up a bit, this thread was dead for a while till you came back. O_o

Errr.. you know I don't feel bad about anything I said in the pms, but I figured the "don't post pms" thing was a mutual respect thing? :\

Sure Zeddy maybe im making a mistake treating you this way just because other people seem to do it
    Sory for that. Just making a point though....
    No probs from my end though dude..love to train with you sometime though. Dont confuse not wanting to hit someone with a lack of ability.. :-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12