Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, MEGA-SKILLED opponents? I've only heard rumors of those. I thought Super-Skilled were the best...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 1:33pm

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think everyone will find it interesting to learn that Chris Pizzo is merely an HS teacher in NJ-->http://www.trafficsecrets.com<--How much the government truly cares about the information he's releasing is dubious. He's learned from the pros how to create an internet cash cow. I wouldn't be surprised if Matt "The Fure-Cat" Furey bought the same course several years ago--There are many customers listed with pics, but the page is so long I won't bother to go scrolling for his cue-ball head all the way to the bottom. As for the techniques:

1. Fear Regulation: Number your opponent's body parts. Draw a pic of a human body and draw 4 intersecting lines through it--a cross with two diagonals. You will number 9 areas. Each arm, each leg, each hip, above the head, the chest, below the crotch. Each number represents an area from which your oppenant launches an attack. The numbers aren't for targeting. If he throws a left jab, or any punch with the left, you train your mind to think of it as a number 1...or whatever number you designate. If his attack is coming straight down or up, those have numbers, too (the numbers above head and below crotch). The number on his chest signifies a heat butt and the hip numbers represent any kind of hip throw, or any takedown launched from the hip. The rationale behind this is you will train to keep violent stimulus in your left brain, preventing the fear response.

2. Excelled muscle memory: Break each technique down into portions. Then make a "mind map" similar to the ones used by Da Vinci (learning technique that's been known forever, by the way). Using a simple "trigger" word for each stage of the technique, you will run through the technique announcing each trigger word as you execute each stage. You begin by studying the mind map, then executing the technique with trigger words at a slow speed. You will eventually work your way to "combat speed" wearing what you normally wear. Pizzo stresses the importance of training the way you live-if you spend most of your time in a suit, train to fight in a damn suit then.

Holy ****! Tear gas just came through my window...Goddam, somebody call for jklhjksdkajldsadjasldjadsl ca

:dead:

Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 1:41pm

Style: Okinawan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS
    This Colonel K.?

OMFG!!1!!!
    Whoth to thay what ith nethathary?
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 1:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pooeater

someone invite Lt. X to give a seminar, it's gotta be good

I've read from both that website and Furey's website that they can both make BJJ blackbelts tap like typewriters. Maybe Pizzo and Furey should just wrestle each other and then they can measure each other's penises and then they can count their money and see who has more.

By the way Bugeisha, is that Abbey Chase? I used to think Sydney Savage was the hottest danger girl, but I'm not a dumbass kid anymore--Abbey's the obvious choice.

Although....

>
    Last edited by blackbrujo; 3/22/2006 2:15pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry.

<
    Last edited by blackbrujo; 3/22/2006 3:35pm at .
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345