Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2005 3:13pm

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So as I said I would call today on this Lt X stuff.....

What I found is the following a new phone # and Fax # but you can not talk to anyone directly. They also have another site that you can ask questions about products so I submited a question and will see what I get in return as they check it twice a day. THe site is http://www.noble.corphelp.net/index.php ; now I snooped around this site and it is definitly (or I feel so) the same guy writing ABC, Guerilla Grappling and the Kids learning material. They are all in NJ and they have that in your face approach to advertising. But I will now also fax the President Chris Pizzo......

Oh and get this if you like "you can schedule time to have Chris Pizzo come out and present in person if it works in his schedule" To be honest I have to keep digging to find out what is going on here.

Still has anyone actually purchased any of these materials? I read that someone did but there are never posts after someone said they bought it! Is Lt X eliminating there customers????

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2005 2:28am

Style: Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, that was advertised here for a while, right? I was wondering what that was all about, no BS and all.

P.S. Don't hurt the n00b.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 5:57pm

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK here it is finally ... who is Lt X .... Chris "Lt. X" Pizzo M.Ed. www.15MinuteHell.com, and Christopher Pizzo President & Director of Excellence
    Noble Learning Systems Inc. http://nobletraining.com/index.htm

Chris appears to be one very well educated man at marketing to the needs of other that have short falls or just not the right focus on there weakness. I have been in email conversation with there help staff at Noble systems and they have been polite but told me "Everything on the sales site explains it, there's no secrets. Thanks Heather
    Customer Service Team
    Noble Learning Systems Inc."

And here is another quote: "I am sorry but LT X does not give out his clients contact information. However, if you would like to see Lt X work we offer a differnt DVD with a full refund policy. It is actually a great work out video and this way you could see if you trust his work with no actual obligation. The website for that is www.15minutehell.com
    I'm sorry I couldn't give you further information. If it helps any I practice the Advanced ABC videos and rave about them all the time!! I even have many female friends that I encourage to try this stuff! Let me know if you need any further assitance.
    Thank You
    Heather
    Customer Service Team
    Noble Learning Systems Inc."

To be honest not sure were to go but hopefully this helps everyone out htere. I will continue to request information and see how far I get. I have never found a company that woudl not provide references and or talk to the customer exspecialy if they want to sell a product.

I will post what I find.....But I leave you with this Lt X is Chris "Lt. X" Pizzo M.Ed

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/07/2005 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BALEETED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Aggressive dogs (higher attack rate)

Bull Terrier
    Cocker Spaniel
    Chow Chow
    Collie
    Doberman Pinscher
    German Shepherd dog
    Great Dane
    Pit bull
    Rottweiler
    Siberian Husky

Great Dane as an aggresive dog??? I'v never met a Great Dane who didn't think of himself as a total lap dog.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 6:47am

Style: Muay Thai yaaay!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To shift the thread back to the original topic again, Something Awful took this site and wailed on it pretty hard.
    Catch.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/08/2005 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Tae-Ninjitsu Mu Sool

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGuard
    >>
    How would you like to be able to master any fighting style or martial art in only 3 weeks, instead of 30 years…and be fully qualified to teach it to others<<

That explains where a lot of martial arts instructors come from... :)

hmmmm either that or they're being Breeded in a secret lab somewhere

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 8:40pm

Style: Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did purchase the A.B.C. videos (it seemed like a good idea...) I can confirm that Chris Pizzo and Lt. X are the same person, based in NJ. Most of it is advertising hype. He teaches a grab bag of high percentage moves from various styles (e.g. shoulder and hip throws, basic gun disarms) but these moves are incomplete as he would like to sell his "Mercenary Combatives" program as well. A.B.C. teaches you mainly two techniques, one meant to eliminate fear, the other to speed up the learning process of all combat moves. Both of these techniques seem worthless once revealed and I cannot tell you if they work or not, as I have not attempted to learn any martial art and have not been in any real fights. I don't know if my fear will be curtailed b/c of this technique, and I've only commited the high percentage moves to memory, not an entire system like BJJ or Gung Fu, etc.
    If anyone's interested, I'll post these techniques and you can tell me if it works for you, providing Lt. X doesn't send the Colonel to kill me first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 9:13pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS
    OMFG!!1!!!
    I don't know why, but for some reason I thought this post was the funniest thing I have ever read.

It's been a long day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2006 9:20pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To which I add: blackbrujo, I kind of hate you for bringing this thread back to life again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/22/2006 7:52am

Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    show us blackbrujo, i dunno about anyone else but i'm dying to learn how to be invincible in 3 weeks!!11!!!1!! ...providing you haven't already been hunted down :O

Judo Guys Are In Shock, Submission Wrestlers Are Crapping Their Pants, And Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belts Are Seriously Pissed Off
    At How Easily Novice Grapplers Are Locking Up, Tapping Out, and Tossing Mega-Skilled Opponents Twice Their Size!
    someone invite Lt. X to give a seminar, it's gotta be good
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast