Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 2:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, pit bulls have been banned ( I am still ok, I think...*looks around* ).
    They are also trying to pass legislation so that owners of ALL breeds will be sublject to criminal AND civil liabilities for anything their animals do in PUBLIC.

A MIN. fine, instead of a max fine is being debated.

I just see them having a hell of a time enforecing it BEFORE anything happens.
    Cops can be some lazy SOB at times...not a slight on cops, its just the truth, heck durin gth summer I saw a woman "walking" her rottweiler, NO LEASH and NO muzzle.
    Cop drove right on by, didn't even stop...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 2:38pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this thread is not about pits but rather the website in question, has anyone ever heard of these references?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 3:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Whatever works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WingChun Lawyer: Yes, it's true that Pitbulls are responsible for a good deal of dog attacks. They are the highest on the list up here in Ontario as well. But, that does not mean they are evil, or bad dogs.

You say Pitbulls attacking children became a big problem when Pitbulls became fashionable. And this, according to your logic, is good enough reason to believe that they are "evil". But maybe the reason behind the problem is irresponsible owners.

Many dogs are quite capable of seriously hurting people, and while Pitbulls do this the most, other breeds are still responsible for a high number of attacks. I think it's more likely the reason Pitbulls are responsible for such a high number of attacks is because they happen to be the breed that irresponsible, negligent owners buy the most.

You even say that they are most popular with the types of people who would make bad owners, do you not see a correlation?

I feel that saying Pitbulls are all bad because they are responsible for the highest number of dog attacks is like saying Black people are all criminals because they commit the most crimes.* It's flawed logic that is a result of ignorance and closed-mindedness.

*I am not saying Black people commit the most crimes, I don't know what the latest statistics are, it was just an example.

I apologize for hijacking your thread, Fernando.
    "I don't know about the issues, but Bush believes in jesus and he wears a cowboy hat so I'm voting for him. Also, he don't like them brown peoples that overcharge me at the 7-11 and he's a good christian man who likes family values."

This a compilation of what 99% of the fucking moronic suburbanite, expedition driving, bible beating, not good for anything other than breeding other stupid fucking suburban sheep who vote for Bush have as their rationale. I guess since we live in a nation of idiots, it's pretty fitting that we be led by one. Go Bush '04. Stick it to the middle class while you smile and praise jesus you're in charge. - spincycle0

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 3:43pm

supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (and then how to cave his chest in without skipping a beat)"

WOW!!! That would be handy

I have to go get my credit card right now...

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 3:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Fish Oil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorinii
    "How to snatch a loaded gun right out of a "Gangsta's" hand so damn fast it will literally tear his trigger finger off! (and then how to cave his chest in without skipping a beat)"

WOW!!! That would be handy

I have to go get my credit card right now...

You're a real coinasewer.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    11/19/2004 7:43am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itto-Ryu
    1) You say Pitbulls attacking children became a big problem when Pitbulls became fashionable. And this, according to your logic, is good enough reason to believe that they are "evil".

2) But maybe the reason behind the problem is irresponsible owners.
    1) No, it is good enough reason to suspect that they are a highly dangerous breed. Maybe more than should be acceptable in a society which actually worries about the well being of its citizens (specially children).

2) For the most part, yes. But there were always irresponsible dog owners, and there werent so many attacks. So it is reasonable to suspect there is something wrong with that breed.

Itto Ryu, if you want to continue this discussion, please create another thread, we have derailed this one enough.

Fernando, sorry, I will stop now.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 4:08pm

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been a guest fo rtoo long.....I have done some digging on the A.B.C. for everyone to see....this is a huge SCAM of a company "Noble Learning Systems, Inc." http://nobletraining.com/index.htm CHECK it out ...everything for the same fonts to the hype of learning fast and the web pages are even layed out the same....and check this out...while digging I found Guerrilla Grappling!!!!!http://www.guerrillagrappling.com By are famouse Lt X......I must say Lt X gets an 'A' in advertisement.....this time there are 3 small pictures and only 1000 copies availble. If I didn't know any better I would buy a copy to have.

On the Noble Learning Systems, Inc site there is Chris Pizzo, President & Director of Excellence Noble Learning Systems Inc. contact #is listed...I'm going to call up and see what they have to say about A.B.C and Guerrilla Grappling as I feel Chris wrote them both or les say Lt X wrote A.B.C., Guerrilla Grappling and the Noble Learning System Im personally inviting your child to learn the secrets
    I have used to transform THOUSANDS of so called average students into a faction of ivy leaguers, scholarship winners, and super-successful kids.

And one more thing after reading all this they all are in state of NJ!

Its just too much of a coinsidence! But you never now maybe after buying everything from Noble Learning Systems I will be like "Jason Borne - Borne Supremisy"

Has any actually put out hte money and purchased the videos?????

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dachop
    I have been a guest fo rtoo long.....I have done some digging on the A.B.C. for everyone to see....this is a huge SCAM of a company "Noble Learning Systems, Inc." http://nobletraining.com/index.htm CHECK it out ...everything for the same fonts to the hype of learning fast and the web pages are even layed out the same....and check this out...while digging I found Guerrilla Grappling!!!!!http://www.guerrillagrappling.com By are famouse Lt X......I must say Lt X gets an 'A' in advertisement.....this time there are 3 small pictures and only 1000 copies availble. If I didn't know any better I would buy a copy to have.

On the Noble Learning Systems, Inc site there is Chris Pizzo, President & Director of Excellence Noble Learning Systems Inc. contact #is listed...I'm going to call up and see what they have to say about A.B.C and Guerrilla Grappling as I feel Chris wrote them both or les say Lt X wrote A.B.C., Guerrilla Grappling and the Noble Learning System Im personally inviting your child to learn the secrets
    I have used to transform THOUSANDS of so called average students into a faction of ivy leaguers, scholarship winners, and super-successful kids.

And one more thing after reading all this they all are in state of NJ!

Its just too much of a coinsidence! But you never now maybe after buying everything from Noble Learning Systems I will be like "Jason Borne - Borne Supremisy"

Has any actually put out hte money and purchased the videos?????
    Good info. And the NoOb SEARCHED instead of starting a new thread. GOOD NEWBIE, GOOD!!! Wellcome to BULLSHIDO.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itto-Ryu
    WingChun Lawyer: Yes, it's true that Pitbulls are responsible for a good deal of dog attacks. They are the highest on the list up here in Ontario as well. But, that does not mean they are evil, or bad dogs.
    Too further derail this old thread, as a recent converted Pit Lover, its funnyt that COCKER SPANIELS are responsible for more attacks than a pit bull and they are listed among the more agressive dogs. Even the Lassie (collies) have had more attacks against children than pit bulls.

Aggressive dogs (higher attack rate)

Bull Terrier
    Cocker Spaniel
    Chow Chow
    Collie
    Doberman Pinscher
    German Shepherd dog
    Great Dane
    Pit bull
    Rottweiler
    Siberian Husky
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2005 7:27pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I fail to see the problem with pitbulls. I'm not a fan of them, but I don't hate them. If anything, German Shepherds are more vicious. It all depends on the owner.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast