11/18/2004 11:58am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That website....that website....wow....
    *At a loss*

Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Hawkeye, pitbulls are evil, I´ll tell you - and I love dogs. Here in São Paulo there is about an incident a month involving those bastards. The fuckers mostly seem to enjoy attacking little children.
    Interesting, there have been a spate of incidents over the last few years as well here in Ontario, Canada.
    Children, and some other toy dog were attacked. The toy dog I find amusing but the attacks on children simply cannot be condoned.

I believe the province is implementing a gradual ban on the pitbulls.
    Soon ronin69 will be illegal.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 12:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Whatever works

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    Hawkeye, pitbulls are evil, I´ll tell you - and I love dogs. Here in São Paulo there is about an incident a month involving those bastards. The fuckers mostly seem to enjoy attacking little children.
    I'm sorry, but I have to say I think this is rather ignorant. The perceived "pitbull problem" is caused by negligent owners. A pitbull that isn't mistreated can turn out to be just as good and nice as any other dog. I know of a pitbull that is 12 years old and has never given so much as a mean look to anyone. And you know what? He's a lot better behaved than a good number of other dogs I know of.

And you know, pitbulls aren't the only dogs that attack people. According to a recent article in The Sun up here, Rottweilers are responsible for a high number of attacks as well. Are they all evil as well? What about German shepherds? Are they evil too? Hell, dogs are so dangerous, we might as well just kill them all and be done with it.

Edit: I heard the ban is already in effect, PizDoff.
    "I don't know about the issues, but Bush believes in jesus and he wears a cowboy hat so I'm voting for him. Also, he don't like them brown peoples that overcharge me at the 7-11 and he's a good christian man who likes family values."

This a compilation of what 99% of the fucking moronic suburbanite, expedition driving, bible beating, not good for anything other than breeding other stupid fucking suburban sheep who vote for Bush have as their rationale. I guess since we live in a nation of idiots, it's pretty fitting that we be led by one. Go Bush '04. Stick it to the middle class while you smile and praise jesus you're in charge. - spincycle0

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 1:03pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thats my boy bruno in the pic! hes great with kids, he lets my niece ride him sometimes! hes great with kids and people but for some reason he hates boston terriers!

there are no bad dogs, just bad dog owners.

Loving Father

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As they say, the best lies are based on truth, and include true statements that can't be disproved and must be taken at face value. Here is the only one I found:

"12 public venues suddenly “clammed up” and said we couldn’t use their facilities for training. 3 film production companies, one right after the next, abruptly cancelled our taping sessions. And get this…57 different, privately owned martial art schools, all originally excited to have us, suddenly seemed scared to let us hold a seminar, or even speak to their students!"

This is the most believeable statement on this site. As soon as everyone realized the BS, they cancelled, and distanced themselves from these guys.

"Accelerated Battlefield Combatives will change everything for you. The way you fight, the way you train, the way you think…EVERYTHING! And even better, these secrets are…

* Incredibly easy to understand (you will pick 95% of it up just watching these videos one time!)
    * Designed to be used immediately! (Most Spec-Op soldiers just don’t have time to screw around)
    * And is so deadly, and so powerful…that anyone stupid enough to cross your path won’t know what just blew through him. "

Wow, these guys sure are deadly. But, hey. . .I have a t-shirt that says, "I Mess with Texas!" so bring 'em on.

Hmm. . .wait a minute. . .Lt X? Col K? - hey, I KNOW WHO THESE GUYS ARE!!

MIB!

`~/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mib_1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	2583  

Loving Father

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    . . .ban on the pitbulls.
    Soon ronin69 will be illegal.
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! LOLOLOLOLERZ!
    (oooooo. . .sorry r69. . .hehe).

as for pits?
    my friend's am staffordshire pit's chew-toys are a few bowling balls, a tractor tire, and whatever dogs, cats and bird come into the yard.

`~/

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 1:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Fish Oil

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Accelerated Desktop Computing will change everything for you. The way you photoshop, the way you edit videos, the way you think…EVERYTHING! And even better, these secrets are…

* Incredibly easy to understand (you will pick 95% of it up just powering it on one time!)
    * Designed to be used immediately! (Most Graphic Artists just don’t have time to screw around)
    * And is so innovative, and so powerful…that anyone stupid enough to cross your platform won’t know what just blew through him. "

Sounds like an advertisement for a Macintosh.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 1:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itto-Ryu
    I'm sorry, but I have to say I think this is rather ignorant. The perceived "pitbull problem" is caused by negligent owners. A pitbull that isn't mistreated can turn out to be just as good and nice as any other dog. I know of a pitbull that is 12 years old and has never given so much as a mean look to anyone. And you know what? He's a lot better behaved than a good number of other dogs I know of.

And you know, pitbulls aren't the only dogs that attack people. According to a recent article in The Sun up here, Rottweilers are responsible for a high number of attacks as well. Are they all evil as well? What about German shepherds? Are they evil too? Hell, dogs are so dangerous, we might as well just kill them all and be done with it.
    It was a generic statement, yes, but I wouldn´t say it is ignorant.

I have known some playful pitbulls, and I do know the owner is responsible for much of his dog´s behaviour - but here in Brazil we never had so much trouble with other dangerous dogs, such as dobbermanns and rottweilers. Of course there is something to be said about pit boys and stupid people in general breeding and training killing machines on paws, but let´s be honest here: this kind of dog is famous for attacking children. Period. Other dogs may do the same, but this one does that A LOT. Hel, even in Canada they do that, according to Piz.

We always had stupid people with dangerous dogs here. Attacks on children only became commonplace after pit bulls became fashionable. It doesn´t take a genius to see that there is a relationship between both events.

Recently pit bull owners have started to walk their dogs only with leashes on their mouths. This is, I think, necessary.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 2:05pm

Style: stand up,clinch,ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i take my dog to an off leash park every day, he plays with other dogs all sizes and shapes.

i wouldnt muzzle him for any purpose whatso ever. the generalization of pitbull only adds to the urban myth. like i said the problem is not the breed but rather the owners.

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fernando
    i take my dog to an off leash park every day, he plays with other dogs all sizes and shapes.

i wouldnt muzzle him for any purpose whatso ever. the generalization of pitbull only adds to the urban myth. like i said the problem is not the breed but rather the owners.
    That may be. But at least in Brazil, I see the situation as this:

1) People who want to buy pitbulls are irresponsible pit boys in 99% of the situations.

2) We can´t muzzle the owner, and we can´t put him on a leash.

3) We therefore must put a muzzle and a leash on the dog.

I did say I saw some nice pitbulls. It´s just that almost all the irresponsible playboys (who BTW enjoy GJJ) like to have those and train them as killers. For this reason alone those dogs should be tightly controlled, even if it is not the dog´s fault.

Although, quite frankly, I do believe the breed has something to do with those attacks on children. I do not believe that the occurrence of so many attacks by the same breed are a coincidence.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    11/18/2004 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't this the same **** they used to advertise in the comic books that you could send away for?
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast