Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KFDW and others, Being at least fairly knowledgable in the differnt types of Kung Fu: which you think are best, which you actually take?

I was wondering if you could recommend me some styles, so I could look for some classes in England to go to.

I've done this with another forum member ("guest") but I haven't gone but only because I haven't even been training in my own classes for the past few months: just started up again. Will be going to a Wing Tsun school soon (hopefully this week) which "guest" seems to think is good (at least the association, the sifu is highly ranked.)

SO KFDW and others could you tell be a little about all your Kung Fu styles and which you would recommnd me to try out first (just in brief.) Would be apprecaited. =)
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:31am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "eers" oops :/

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BAJI! BAJI! BAJI! BAJI! BAJI!

I don't know any schools in england. Still gaining popularity in the west.

I would also recommend Choy Lay Fut, and Xingyiquan.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:45am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks thx Asia :D

don't understand that incoherent rambling at the top of your post....hmm BAJI.. what's that!?!?! :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blade Windu, are you anywhere near East London? If so I can recommend an excellent Hung Gar sifu there.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:52am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would recommend Hung Gar, they are very powerful if taught and used correctly. Other style that I really admire are Northern China Praying Mantis. But there are over 400 different Kung Fu (not sure if it is old or modern information).

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what I came up with on BAJI in England:

"One companion had a delicious onion baji " :D

think there is a "Yiquan" place... aahh but it's suspended.

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 9:55am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    " East London? If so I can recommend an excellent Hung Gar sifu " London is a small place, but no I;m not.

Can you give me a site, or any othr information other than a phone number, as I'd prefer to see the class for myself rather than just talk to a stranger.

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 10:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's an old number for a San Soo teacher in london. I have no idea if it is current of not.
    Brad Sirott
    011 44 181 286 3493

Posted On:
    2/03/2003 10:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks... will try to find a website....

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast