Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    5/15/2005 4:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa
    Do people just ignore me when I say a scientific, peer reviewed journal published experimental results that indicate it lowers ability to respond to stimulous? MAYBE you can argue sloppier, as we don't have any experimental data to prove one way or another on hand. But it most certainly makes you slower.
    Not when your not high it doesn't....dumbass.

Show me the scientific journal that says it lowers your reaction by half when you smoked 11 hours previous to the activity which is what he talked about doing.

Next time try attacking what someone actually said.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/15/2005 4:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and then some

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HAPKO3
    All the people that are bringing up not nowing a single "pot-head" who's not a wreck of a human being are forgetting a very important point - it's a self-selecting group they're talking about.

It's no surprise that "pot-heads", i.e. people, who define themselves and/or are defined by others as being marijuana users are fucked up. That, however, does no mean that all people who use marijuana causally are fucked up. The thing is, though, that you have NO idea who smokes casually and who doesn't. Your doctor could be an occasional smoker, or your lawer, or your boss, or the police man down the street. You just have no idea.

The mailman smokes pot. He offered me a hit one time, but I was busy studying for my astronomy quiz and I had to turn him down. He likes to call me "young lady".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2005 5:01pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Want some candy little girl? my Post man doesn't speak english or read it I always other peoples mail and they just throw away my bills. :coffee:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2005 6:47pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beka
    The mailman smokes pot. He offered me a hit one time, but I was busy studying for my astronomy quiz and I had to turn him down. He likes to call me "young lady".
    all mailmen should smoke weed, then they would stop shooting each other.
    you better not order any funions by mail, because those things will never show up if you do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2005 4:21pm

Style: Northern Mantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Smoking pot after a workout will not kill you, destroy your mind, or make Jesus hate you. I wouldn't recommend being high while you train. Training while you're high will make you fight well when you're high. You'd better be baked 24/7 if you want to whip out your mad skills on "the street". You'd be better served waiting 'till after practice. It's also extremely asshole-ish of you to not be engaged with the other guys in your school during practice. As has been said before, you might feel like you're doing great, but the reality will be quite different.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2005 6:45pm

Style: ninjutsu, submission, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I've lived in Amsterdam my whole life... Here's my 2 cents.

I never really felt the urge to smoke untill I was about 16, I tried it a few times and pretty much didn't touch it untill I was 18. Once you turn 18 here you can walk into your friendly local weed-bar, look at the menu, ask what's nice,dry and potent this week, and then sit down, and smoke a huge J.

Hell, I can even sit infront of the police station and smoke weed. Why it's allowed? Because there is nothing harmfull in weed, meaby if you have a addictive personality or you are severely depressed....
    But you can all see my point of view.

How many people die of alcohol poisening/alcohol related accidents each year in the world? hundreds of thousands.
    How many people become violent psychopaths when they have one too many? Quite a few

What happens when you drink a one liter bottle of smirnof-wodka? You either pass out, become very sick, or act like a complete retard, or you might even die.

What happens when you try to OD on weed? You enjoy the music and eventually fall into a deep, relaxing sleep.

Here in Amsterdam, weed is a socially accepted substance. No one will give you seconds looks if you are walking around outside, or sitting in the park smoking a J. It's just the same as drinking a beer (which is legal here when you are 16)

Holland has less heroine and hard-drug addicts than 20 years ago. I mean, why try crack and heroine when you can get stoned, buy mushrooms,LSA,ayahuasca,salvia divinorum and many other (harmless) psychoactive substances LEGALLY.

And holland is far from being an 'unproductive' country, we are up there with the other top countries making money and doing our thing.

P.S
    I've been to MT class once when I was high....
    never... ever... again, hahahahaha
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233