Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:27am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have tried it when I was 12 years old... Quit at 14 and damn happy about it. I have saw this kind of debate so many time.

There are only one kind of person who are really trying to showing that marjuana are good for you are already pot head. Also they want to make hemp legal (May so they can figure a way to make it smokable).

My advice is go up to your insturctor and tell him about it, be prepare for a long lecture and possible a arrest.

If I am injured or sick, I let nature take over or use some kind of chinese medicine. Both of those are free or fairly cheap. Also I find acupressure extremely helpful at a time. I can image if I am really sick and gonna to die, I probably wouldn't spend last few years of my life smoking weed. I would just suicide and get over with it.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 1:38pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most things that are bitched about in Tobacco smoke are in pot too. Its still burning plant matter, and I've yet to see anyone smoke pot filtered. Thus, your lungs won't be all that happy. The relaxed state can or can not be a good thing, but I don't think upsetting your body's chemical balance is a good idea, especially if you're in a combat sport.

Pot smokers also tend to take a looonnngggg draw, versus a quicker one that a tobacco smoker would take.

Now, if you do think the electrochemical change is desireable, why not just eat it, or cook with it? Its not being burned, so there isn't any **** being put in your lungs. There are probably 10,000 web sites about how to extract stuff from pot for cooking or drinking...

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 1:43pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is a funny thread. I want to know what mushrooms would do to you before practice or a spar?

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god, I'm am forced to agree with balloonknot.

Nilhantic: Tobacco is responsible for 1 out of every 5 deaths in the Untied States. Not 1 out of every 5 smokers....1 out of every 5 deaths PERIOD! Your argument doesnt stand up. Whats makes cigarrettes so bad for you is they contain ARSENIC and NICOTINE is a KNOWN POISON.

The chemical in Marijuana, THC, is one of the only known substances to have NO KNOWN toxicity level. You could basically smoke a TRUCK full of Ganja and you wouldn't die. The health risks have been DEMONIZEd and are COMLETELY unrealistic.

Alchohol is both STRONGER and FAR more dangerous than weed.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 2:00pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how come there are so many comments from people who can't spell or structure their sentences properly on the thread about weed????

***ned

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could basically smoke a TRUCK full of Ganja and you wouldn't die.
    I just orgasmed. Truck...ganja...truck...

~
    delirious

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 2:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I definately find and think, uh...I forget, uh, wht's tjis tared about anyhow?

To tell the truth, I am way too experience with the topic and remember my straight Japanese style sensei saying "you don't seem to have it tonite," when having indulged. I used to get bored with my partying friends and go practice by myself outside at nite.

In the mid seventies we were all heads and the Kajukenbo sifu was a red neck who'd dropped acid and looked like a hippie-very funny when some idiot mistaked him for a wimpy long hair.

Once I went to Kajukenbo Saturday morning "open" class (less structure) on a strong dose of LSD and was told to teach kata and had to go thru it real fast each time to remember where I was. I sparred the instructor and was real fast and fluid and loose and beat him for the first ten or fifteen minutes, then he woke up and all my psychic energy didn't do squat and he outscored me for the next fifteen minutes (gad, now I couldn't spar 20 minutes straight to save my life)

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 3:04pm

Style: non

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes this is a very entertain thread, its like half-baked only with people using kung fu.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Half-baked with kung fu... I can see it now.

"Break out Sifu Wong Fei Bong!"
    "No, man, no Wong Fei Bong without Kenny, it wouldn't be right..."

-------------------------
    Clap your hands everybody,
    if you got what it takes
    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
    and I want you to know
    that these are the breaks!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think we're all completely dodging the point here, which is that I have never met a single pot smoker in my entire life who was not a human trainwreck. They're pretty much incapable of talking about anything in the world aside from highness and methods at which to achieve highness, yet they think that because they've reached the conclusion that they enjoy being high, they're in their own little way fighting TEH MAN and so on and so forth. So yes. Marijuana may or may not kill you, for the life of me I can't think of any sadder way to pass the time than by being high.

P.S. God, I hate stoners.

Have you ever seen a turtle get down?
    Slammin', jammin' to the new sweet sound?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast