Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 33 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 7:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone I talk to says pot will destroy your performance in sports. I couldn't think anything further from the truth. Pot calms me, keeps me from jumping the gun on a techniques or evasion. Pot makes me feel and react instead of seeing and reacting.

Flame on!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 7:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MARAHUANA MAKES YOU DIE

Edited by - Ken Oh on January 31 2003 06:58:09

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 8:32am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol......ovbiously Ken is a 10 year old brain washed kid who thinks Marijuana is lethal to you.

Maybe in the long run if you smoked pot everyday of your life for 50 years you might develop cancer.

But how can you really tell? you can get cancer from so many other things really. I mean you can get it from pollution in the air, or from steroids in meats and in cows who produce milk. Also from second hand smoke.

Here's fact #1 for you, Marijuana has no reported deaths in all 5,000 years of its use.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 8:33am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Marajuana would make you slower and you would get knock out much easier... Instead of getting high... I get hyper with Sobe, tea, and juice, it is much more fun to practice while you are hyper [:-D]

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Carbon "ovbiously" is very easily trolled.

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:05am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MaryJane is cool with me! I toke around 3 days a week and still get to my classes. No ill effects at all as far as I can tell. I wouldn't smoke before a class, but when I get home, after dinner......Spark it UP!!!!

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:13am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not into it myself, but I'd imagine that for purely sport BJJ/Sub grappling it could help you "flow with the go" ala Rickson Gracie.

But from what I've seen of friends of mine that are seriously into it, it really drains you of any productive aggression you'd need for a MMA match or even defending yourself in a fight.

I'm with FD on this, Caffine is my drug of choice.

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:17am

Style: lame

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost your totally right. As a long time minimal user, it's best when you're in the comfort of your own home and done before bed. I get an awesome night's sleep! But for training..... No way Jose! Also, it's great for sex (if you guys ever have any sex). It makes you more sensitive to food, sex, and sleep. I'd have to say it's one of the best "natural" drugs we've ever come up with. More people should use it for medicinal purposes instead of all these "over-priced prescription drugs". Try it some time you'll find that I'm right.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont smoke Weed before practicing BJJ for sure!
    Maybe you think you will get better, but it wont. I tried it a couple of times now, and i can honestly say you are only doing 80% of your normal. BJJ is about tactics, its mostly your brain that figures out what to do, when you thought about what to do you will tell the body to do it afterwards. But smoking weed will make you brain slow, you dont see as many oppotunities as when your not high. I smoked weed and went traning as soon as tuesday last week. And when i thought about it afterwards, i just knew i only was 80% of my normal, even thou when i was in the middle of the practice it felt like i was doing 100%. Weed will make you think you do good and its all great, but trust me, IT's NOT !

smoke weed after practice, thats a lot better i can guarentee !! i do it my self!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 9:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never tried smoking before my Vale Tudo class, but dont smoke weed before you have to use your brain at 100%. its a proven fact that your brain WILL get slow from weed, even thou you feel like you do it with out problems, you cant!. thats weed dudes!
Page 1 of 33 1 234511 ... LastLast