Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/14/2004 4:14pm

Style: Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    im not looking for comments i was looking for veiws and i searched the forum here and its not on here. so your trying to say that there are 3 current threads on kurt angle and mine got 2400 views and that **** was fake, this **** is real and it only got 150 veiws because it been posted here before(yeah right).
    Eduardo "Why'd you stop."

Me "I was kicked in the head by the guys sparring next to me."

Eduardo "Ino what happened but i didnt say you could stop."

Me "Um.. I guess I keep going."

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

Originally posted by Ralek
    My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Professional Swede

Posted On:
    11/14/2004 5:26pm

Style: Sandbagged BJJ white belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro Root
    im not looking for comments i was looking for veiws and i searched the forum here and its not on here. so your trying to say that there are 3 current threads on kurt angle and mine got 2400 views and that **** was fake, this **** is real and it only got 150 veiws because it been posted here before(yeah right).
    The search function doesn't work very well right now, from what I hear. As for the rest of your post; I'm not really sure about what thought you're trying to express. I was just presenting my theory on why nobody was posting in this thread.
    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
    -Phil Elmore

Posted On:
    11/14/2004 5:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your saying no one commented or looked at it cause it was posted already. and the search is the same search its always been, the same search that vbulletin has had forever. i think no one looked cause there not sure what a tatame is or who tatame is thats why not because you think it was posted already. did you even watch the video?

Eduardo "You dont stop until i say stop, you dont get tired until i say your tired, keep going."

My cousin gave me some tapes of him doing tkd. I learned from those tapes. When I beat up an Akido instructor, and made him take rest breaks, I used TKD. I learned Bjj from watching ufc and pride and then I copied them and wrestled my cousin for practice. I choked him out and he tapped.

Posted On:
    11/14/2004 6:03pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17439 I uploaded it and posted it. There's the replies if you're looking for them. How did you find out about this? I'm just wondering how wide it's spread to these days.

Posted On:
    11/14/2004 6:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reis
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17439 I uploaded it and posted it. There's the replies if you're looking for them. How did you find out about this? I'm just wondering how wide it's spread to these days.

i stand corrected, i searched under tatame and you had it as tatami

but yeah it was on sherdog.com about the time you posted it a month ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12