Thread: Question about pikeys
11/09/2004 4:08am, #51
Naughty, Pikeys are lovely people, we just don't fully understand their intricate and beautiful culture properly. It's not theft, it's an expression of an older and wiser form of social communism and the knifings are just a playful regression to a simpler time in humanity's past.
WR - nope, we also have:
7. The chattering classes
8. The working class (almost extinct)
9. the aristocracy
10. the middle classes (upper, middle, low and aspiring)
12. people who would like to be foreign
14. fluffy kittens
15. list makers on forums
11/09/2004 7:10am, #52
List seems quite a fair report of the social mix of this fair island; I have just slightly expanded on the catorgories for those requiring greater insight...
7. The chattering classes - Mostly in North London I believe Onecard
8. The working class (almost extinct) - Last spotted somewhere up North.
9. the aristocracy - Far too many of those freeloading scum.
10. the middle classes (upper, middle, low and aspiring) - About 80% of the UK, so many dinner parties to go to.
11. foreigners - Mostly from nice countires (very few French!)
12. people who would like to be foreign - Is this American wanabees?
13. pond-scum - Slightly Chavish types?
14. fluffy kittens - Can't have enough *****.
15. list makers on forums - Bring back hanging for them.
11/09/2004 3:44pm, #53
Originally Posted by patfromlogan
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
11/09/2004 5:00pm, #54
11/09/2004 5:15pm, #55
11/09/2004 5:22pm, #56
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
I dunno, chavs seem to be what we would call "wiggers" in these parts, except wiggers are generally wealthy white yuppie kids and not white trash.
11/09/2004 6:14pm, #57
I don't think there is close enough international equivelent.
Ok, here is some Chav rapping from our resident rudeboy - Dizzee Rascal
(I am talking about 0:57 onwards)
11/10/2004 2:25am, #58I dunno, chavs seem to be what we would call "wiggers" in these parts, except wiggers are generally wealthy white yuppie kids and not white trash.I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.