Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hmm, i'm gonna have to start watching WWE again

Posted On:
    11/17/2004 2:34pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher
    I was able to make out most of the conversation by downloading the clip and turning my speakers all the way up. That was a few days ago, so my quotes might not be exact, but from what I remember:

Angle says:

"What the hell is the matter with you? Are you stupid? This is a wrestling match not a UFC contest. (Something I couldn't make out) I'm going to let that slide. Get out of my face."

Puder basically just says "Yes, sir" and "No, sir".

The problem is, this doesn't really shed any more light on what happened and/or why.

People that think it was a legit challenge match will interpret it as Angle chewing Puder out for getting the better of him and almost making him look bad.

Tazz's explaination on the broadcast was Angle was calling Puder stupid for going for a sub on his back and getting pinned.

The "I'm going to let that slide" makes me think that Angle was chewing out Puder for putting the lock on with too much force, almost injuring him, and messing up the prearranged storyline.

The part I couldn't make out may let us know what really happened, but who knows. The whole reason why it can't be heard is up for debate. Did the mic just not pick it up, or was it editted out by WWE before it was aired. We'll probably never know, and at this point, who cares. The WWE has moved on. So should we.
    If you can get me a soundfile of that, I may be able to edit it and such with some software I have and clarify the sound better.
    that is, I could find out if they deleted that sound part, or if we could figure it out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2004 4:27am

Style: Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's your email address? I don't have any webspace handy, but I could rip the audio and email/ftp it to you if I could get space to put it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2004 11:25pm

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It appears that this was a mistake on the WWE's behalf. Daniel Pudder looked surprised listen to Taz he was surprised too.

Dirty Red

Posted On:
    11/25/2004 1:57am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Word is he is already in. Same with the rest of the people in some capacity.
    A.K.A. rocks your socks.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678