• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2003 10:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just pust up a new video clip on my site. It is of hardcore empty hand, weapons and firearms from years ago.

It has REDMAN SUITS, paint knives, espada y daga, 2 on 1 knife, guns, stick, counter assault tactics...

The clip can be seen at:

http://www.demibarbito.com/archive.html

Demi

www.DemiBarbito.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/30/2003 10:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can see it now! A sport where they put 30 competitors in a giant encaged football field filled with various household objects such as chairs, pens, clothing irons, coat hangers, loafs of bread, big rocks, african swallows, coconuts and more!

****...I'd watch it! I bet Jackie Chan would even compete.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    1/30/2003 10:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I've thought about that a lot too. Everyone always bitches about how the UFC isn't true to life because it lacks Mega Man-like bottomless pits, right? Well, what if you actually had NHB fights that included things like 3-on-1, foam bat assaults, rubber knife defenses, etc? It'd be interesting.

Have you ever seen a turtle get down?
    Slammin', jammin' to the new sweet sound?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 12:58am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >I can see it now! A sport where they put 30 competitors in a giant encaged football field filled with various household objects such as chairs, pens, clothing irons, coat hangers, loafs of bread, big rocks, african swallows, coconuts and more!

There was something like that before. It had something to do with Rome, Gladiators and pointy objects.

Video wasn't bad. Good training but don't pick on the guy in the REDMAN suit. Thats not fare it hard enough to move in those things. The helmet alone can throw you off. Shame on you.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Titan

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 6:55am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Well, what if you actually had NHB fights that included things like 3-on-1, foam bat assaults, rubber knife defenses, etc? It'd be interesting.

That definatley would be interesting. People have suggested this before, but IMO it wouldn't show who was the most skilled fighter, it would just show who was best at ganging up on someone and beating them to a messy pulp with a weapon.

----------------------------------------------------------
    ”He (Master Bristol) was like a slippery fish. There was no way I could hold on to him.” -- Tomas Shurrman, Judo Expert
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 7:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was under the impression they put more...threatening things in the arena back in rome. Like, oh, LIONS and BIG SWORDS?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 3:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes stold,

The idea of incorperating a petting zoo with men killing each other with point objects was a brillliant move by the marketing department.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/31/2003 6:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope the people at the UFC are reading this...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2003 3:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not just a regular petting zoo, but an NHB Hardcore petting zoo.