• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2003 2:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is only one secret and that is me......Paul S. Ahn....the greatest 8th degree taekwondo grandmaster in the world. Do not forget my right arm....Grandmaster Kim Gap Tong and Tiger Yoon. Together we make an invincible force that no one.....i mean no one can stop. Taekwondo may be a sport but if you get hit by my deadly spin kick or my incredibly fast front snap kick.....you will wish you didnt mess with this 1966 National Taekwondo Champion of Korea. As for "Sneaky" Kim Gap Tong, he is so fast.....especially with the women. Watch out for Tiger Yoon and his 8 inch monster. Hey atleast i dont act like an animal in kungfu.....although i am one ferocious tiger and have to say these stripes dont run.....karate is a waste of time....i have seen whores use their hands more effectively then their wimpy pathetic knife hands....better off girl slapping.....Therefore no one will challenge me.....fear me...this is Ahn Seung Hoon....close your eyes and open your mouth nice and wide niggas....cuz this 57 year old pimp has a big one coming....

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    1/29/2003 3:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having a little too much spare time Miyagisan?

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    1/29/2003 7:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe Alter7nate got hit on the head while grappling with his sister and started liking Tae Kwon Do.

-------------------------
    Clap your hands everybody,
    if you got what it takes
    'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
    and I want you to know
    that these are the breaks!
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."