Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
    Don't mess with the Mega-Buster supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

JBliss steps in T3H Ring

Last night I fought and won my first MMA bout. Video will be up soon (I hope).
    The gist of the fight was : Bell rings, he shoots, I sprawl, take side control and throw a knee I think I tried to advance to knee on chest but he got all scrambly so we ended up in North south where i threw a body shot or two nd then sat up into a kimura. Tap. All said and done in under a minute. Now before anyone thinks I'm proclaiming myself a badass i must confess my opponent was not anywhere near as prepared as I was. He was a jittery mutherfucker at the rules meeting. ANyways my sucuess is soley based on my excellent training under the tutleage of Joe Pomfret and our very pwn J-Lau. Big ups to my team who are the wind beneath my wings, Driscoll, D lau, the Kush-man and Honeybear. Team Aggresspwned!!!

and what the **** is this thing all about? ---> :munky2:
    Last edited by JBliss; 10/31/2004 1:04pm at .
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome, what was your entrance like?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well first the bass was like Duh Duh duh duh, duh duhd duh dudududududududududududDUH and drums bloomblatblablatbalt boom bom blatablatablat crash crash crash and I was all like " i have some sweet quads dude" and all the ladies was like "helll yes"
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

-Whiteshark

I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    very nice.

Next time add some dry ice to water and have a foggy entrance.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations, nice job!
    Now before anyone thinks I'm proclaiming myself a badass i must confess my opponent was not anywhere near as prepared as I was.
    Isn't being prepared what being a badass is all about?
    There are no wrong threats, only wrong answers. (Strategy game truism)

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You shot him with your six-gun, didn't you?

http://www.tctwest.com/~ringo/bliss.html
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was a man for his time and place....

-Whiteshark

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Congratulations, man! Sounds like a rockin' way to enter the world of MMA competition.

Is that cowboy wearing .45 Long ammunition?
    MY NAME IS ANTAGONY I SUCK AT COMBAT SPORTS KTHX

"blahblahblah, but I don't think I'm going to train tonight."
    "Fag."
    "Well if that were true, then I'd really REALLY want to come train!"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So where was this event held? Worcester or Boston, I assume? Anyways, congrats, JBliss.

And Wastrel, the pic you posted makes me want to go watch The Wild Bunch

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    event was at the Roseland Ballroom in Taunton...and when i get some vid up I expect brutal critque and mockery. And compliments on my totally sweet quads dude.

-Whiteshark

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last