Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The "characters" of my gym:

Ho Sung Pak - Liu Kang, plus one of the crazy bosses in "Legend of Drunken Master"

Katalin Zamiar: Mileena / Kitana

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve is it true that ho sung pak can do like 5 kicks in the air.? Man i would vist your school again just to see that. I did not know he was in legend of the drunken master?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ooh.. female Mortal Kombat characters...... I want to train there now.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justA black guy
    Steve is it true that ho sung pak can do like 5 kicks in the air.? Man i would vist your school again just to see that. I did not know he was in legend of the drunken master?
    Dunno about the 5 kicks in the air, but his kicks in Drunken Master 2 were definitely sped up. The main bad guy (Ho Sung's boss) is John Lone (sp?), Jackie Chan's body guard. And he actually does Muay Thai.

On the Mortal Kombat tip, Dan Pesina (Johnny Cage) runs a wushu place on the north side (http://www.chicagowushu.com).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justA black guy

His bio says he can do a 720. I'm sure he could probably throw a shitload of kicks in the air.

He's currently in Romania working on an action project, according to his bio.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456