Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:01pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That looked like fun...I think I'll go find somebody with no fighting training or experience, who is incidentally doing something to annoy me...and beat the **** out of him! That will prove I am a man!

*waves cock around*
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Genius

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    That looked like fun...I think I'll go find somebody with no fighting training or experience, who is incidentally doing something to annoy me...and beat the **** out of him! That will prove I am a man!
    That somewhat misrepresents what was alleged to have really happened. This guy annoyed the **** out of several dozen people, talked alot of smack and was holding up an athletic event.

I'm not saying it was right for the guy to beat him down, but it was deserved.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:11pm

Style: Derek jones

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

*waves cock around*
    this is correct.

this was bullying.

the desire to be seen to fight someone who doesn't seem that weak ie credable..

the path is the same.

you look for someone your not scared of but who doesn't look to pathetic.

the guy on the recieving end was a jerk for interfering in the enjoyment of many others but so fucking what.

fucking idiots and a whack fight. the degree onlookers got into enjoying watching the guy get hit on was typical purile crap as well.

Boris
    London

shadow weight

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:13pm

supporting member
     Style: yes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    I'm not saying it was right for the guy to beat him down, but it was deserved.
    To every story there are 3 versions. Yours ... mine ... and the truth.

This video portrays one side -- and again it shows a crime that does not appear to be justified. Would like to hear how the legalities of this instance work out in the future.
    Now or never.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:15pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Granted...I simplified a tad....
    Still the sort of thing that makes martial artists look like jerks. I like to see a very clear line where street punk ends and martial artist begins. While blondie certainbly had cornered the market on Assholism for this particular scenario...I would have preferred to see a more mature response from everyone involved; especially if one of them is a martial artist. (I know, I know...I'm getting old....)I agree with KidNemo...just call the cops.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those guys were missing some great surf.
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:22pm

Style: Derek jones

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Granted...I simplified a tad....
    Still the sort of thing that makes martial artists look like jerks. I like to see a very clear line where street punk ends and martial artist begins. While blondie certainbly had cornered the market on Assholism for this particular scenario...I would have preferred to see a more mature response from everyone involved; especially if one of them is a martial artist. (I know, I know...I'm getting old....)I agree with KidNemo...just call the cops.
    you see alot of this someone insisting on the fight dispite it being unnecessary. backing a victim into a corner. the back down is not what the assailent is looking for it is the exposure of his own skills to himself never mind anyone else.

fighting people you have no fear of is junior league.

Boris
    london

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:26pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    You know what I fucking hate. Just because they went to the ground it's automatically bjj. STFU with that ignorant ****. God 3 strikes you're out, figures it was a white boy....
    You guys obviously don't see dry humor when it appears.

shadow weight

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: yes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interstingly ... the article TheKuzushiKid posted says that the person on the seadoo is Kai Garcia. He is a BJJ Black belt but does not appear to be involved in the fighting.

Instructor: Kai Garcia

Belt Rank: Black Belt
    Academy:
    North Shore Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
    Pupakea Beach Recreation Center, North Shore
    Oahu, HI

Instructor Lineage:

Kai Garcia <-- Royler Gracie

http://bjj.org/a/people/garcia-kai.html

I don't know who white shirt was for sure ... but at 3:13 in the video white shirt is clearly the one who instigated the on-land confrontation.
    Now or never.

Genius

Posted On:
    10/27/2004 3:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he should've just choked the guy and carried him off the beach instead of beat on him. Then again, there were probably enough people to just carry the blond a-hole off the beach without having to beat him down. Oh well, assholes who get beat down get no sympathy from me.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast