Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The link is broke.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2006 9:00pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder who those guys were and if we could contact them? At least invite them here for the whole story.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 1:44am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you don't get enough fighting done at your gym and have to go looking outside for it, go to jail, don't pass go, don't collect 200$.

The blonde guy needs to get in the gym, because with his courage and brass, he'd be just fine in the ring.

I hope all Hawaiians aren't like that, otherwise I wish the Japanese.. nm I dont mean that.

People that take part in Mob mentality don't deserve to have any power, and should just be put in a nut house before they do something stupid.

Anyone who agrees Kwana was justified is fucked in the head.

Anyone who stood around and watched that **** is a fucking coward.

It's easy to be a tough guy, an ass-hole or a bully.. It's harder to have some self control and reason in situations like that, but thats what makes you a man.

I hate the fact that people in this country walk around with this Alpha male bullshit, making eye contact with everyone and imposing the, "I'm gonna whoop your ass" look until one guy looks away.

Im this _ close to become a vigilanty:5camoufla , waiting around till some bully starts some ****, and fucking kill his ass. I dunno how to grapple, but I would've grabbed his head and smacked it with my own head until he had no front half of his head.

I don't like discourtious people either.. But I don't go fucking busting my pool cue over someguys head if he bumps me while I'm shooting.

It's what it means to be grown up.

The only way this is allowed is where civilization doesnt exist. Then fight for you meal.

I'mma go to Hawaii and park my.... nm I'd just go chill on the beach, I need vacation. And hotties.

Im gonna move to Canada, or whereever the grass is greener everywhere.

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 9:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: phuc su jit pile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BUMFIGHTS Felony File Superstar Kainoa Mcgee, the killer Boogieboarder!!!

Ok my last comment may have been a little unfair because I just freaked out a little when I realized my friend was the Surfer in this video. Mcgee wrote me back and shot me a few facts and that was cool that he did that. I still think my friend got beat a little too much when he was down but I think he was also out of line. I think it would be cool if both guys could understand each others sides of the story and then beat the crap out of those dorks with the cameras.
    Last edited by emolnar; 10/16/2007 6:21am at .

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No big court case or money

Ok my last comment may have been a little unfair because I just freaked out a little when I realized my friend was the Surfer in this video. Mcgee wrote me back and shot me a few facts and that was cool that he did that. I still think my friend got beat a little too much when he was down but I think he was also out of line. I think it would be cool if both guys could understand each others sides of the story and then beat the crap out of those dorks with the cameras.
    Last edited by emolnar; 10/16/2007 6:20am at .

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 10:20pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

b

bbbbb
    Last edited by emolnar; 10/14/2007 10:28pm at .

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    10/14/2007 10:26pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this thread was a year old... any good? I might read it...

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 6:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122